Mid-gen refresh for XSeX/PS5 already leaked officially

>mid-gen refresh for XSeX/PS5 already leaked officially
>no mention of Switch Pro
switchpros... a-are we still looking at two more weeks or...

Attached: 1628497303824.png (1200x676, 822.8K)

There is ZERO chance they're going a half-gen again this generation. And DEFINITELY not this soon. You're stupid.
I will lick my own balls if this ever turns out to be true

IKR, current gen hasn't even fucking begun. They better not pull this shit again.

>mid gen
>still no consoles in stock

Attached: 1622746479349.png (374x374, 229.31K)

AMD 7000 series CPU allegedly does 5.5ghz with NO OC.

This would be the right CPU to purchase but its only DDR5 and DDR5 6000-6400mhz 34-36 CL is expensive as fuck + the new mobos

There really is no point strategically.

The mid-gen refreshes last time made sense because 4K TVs were rolling out and they didnt want their consoles to look super dated on them the way the PS3/360 did on 1080p TVs compared to even cheap PCs. MS also had a vested interest in releasing a competent, gaming first console which the Xbox One was not.

There really is no reason to release a slightly more powerful XSX/PS5 that just runs games at a slightly higher resolution on the TVs that people are already happy with and buying. 8K isnt going mainstream anytime soon. Not to mention the fact that it still isnt easy to get a PS5 or XSX.

That's just a TV manufacturer wanting people to buy their next 8k meme TV. It's already almost impossible for normal people to find these conbsoles at MSRP or simply in any store, they're smoking some pretty strong shit if they imagine that a pro version is coming anytime soon, especially with how prices in general are going apeshit.

>TCL conference
>" look these consoles are gonna release and do 8K, please buy our new TVs"
Kek, nice try

I'm just waiting for the PS5 slim or whatever that doesn't look ugly as sin.

dumb idiot, tv makers work closely with console makers.

>consoles are literally just pc's in fancy boxes with locked down OS's now
>no special hardware, just the same old outdated chips you can already get on your pc
lmao

No this is the first time consoles will truly beat PCs, in fact be better than all poorfags on Any Forums. Both the Xbox and Snoypedo station will use the latest AMD hardware 7000 series CPU and GPU

Fuck no they don't. Unless the TV manufacturers also make the consoles themselves aka Sony

people will double dip. its that simple

yes they do retard, do you know anything about calibrating motion blur tvs? no you don't, you don't know how much shit goes into these new smart tvs to make them not look like blurry messy shit, especially when using games with 100fps+.

Attached: jenniferlawrenceokaythumbup.gif (245x285, 847.93K)

poorfag seething.

Why the fuck would a random ass shitty TVs manufacturer know about Sony or MS plans for the fuuture, if it was LG or samsung or some other company that makes high quality stuff that would've been a bit more believable but why the fuck would fucking TCL know about this shit? Which is even more retarded considering the fact that sony has ttheir own TVs and would benefit more from having tech calibrated specifically to their new console compared to others.
>especially when using games with 100fps+.
On a fucking console? LOL

my OLED needs help NOT looking too sharp. they have to fake blur in because otherwise you can see individual frames.
it's not 2003 anymore granpa

They sold 20m ps5,, user

>New Xbox Series S/X
Are you fucking kidding me?