I like to use a controller for every game except FPS, strategy, and CRPGs

I like to use a controller for every game except FPS, strategy, and CRPGs
It's simply comfier

Attached: Microsoft-Xbox-Series-X-Carbon-Black-Wireless-Controller.jpg (8000x6124, 2.16M)

Have anyone tried using controllers for Osu?

I'm fat and fairly short so holding it is not as comfortable

Attached: me.png (193x248, 11.53K)

My rule is: if the game can be played with a controller, it's shit

Yes
But it's not good
You have to tune it for a very specific BPM each time or you'll just completely miss the circles
I doubt you can do anything hard or with weird patterns

I did it a few years ago. It was pretty alright, but a few game types were basically unplayable with it. There's a tutorial out there somewhere for the keymapping

Did you eat your neck and legs too?

Same and based. Too bad the only fps game worth playing these days is infested with bots.

>I like to use controller except for playing games
Ok

I mean yeah. Its been this way for decades now.

Attached: nickcage.jpg (412x480, 41.09K)

>platforming with that D-pad
What the fuck were they thinking, they should at least offer models with both.

I wouldn’t say I prefer a controller I just prefer laying down on the couch

Really wish Microsoft hadn't dropped the ball with gyro this gen. The SeX controller would be perfect with it.
My rule is: if I can't play the game with a controller and/or it's a ""competitive"" online only skinner box for zoomers then it's shit.

Same, only cringe le mastur race zoomers insist on using KB+M for everything

Attached: steam controller.png (1200x864, 1.21M)

zoomers mostly play on console though

It's fine. It's basically the same dpad but the diagonals make it easier to do the motions in Symphony of the Night
I had a few misinputs in 2D platformers at first but you get used to it really fast

RTS and Grand Strats all require a KB&M to play optimally

user, don't be ridiculous, that would filter like 90% of all... I think you got a point...
Zoomers play on their phones

What about really gold games like Sonic or Super Mario world? I've heard the diagonals can be interruptive and fucky sometimes.

The only FPS that is better on keyboard is shit like csgo and minecraft. Otherwise controller is superior

>no proper D-pad
Not good for fightans, puzzlers, or shmups. Hard no.