Why would you purposefully fat roll? Why would you need two shields for that matter?

Why would you purposefully fat roll? Why would you need two shields for that matter?

Attached: 20220525_113507.jpg (675x900, 222.02K)

>fat roll
>use a shield
seems pretty logical to me

Why is he still using the health talisman?
Why does he still use Rogier's Rapier when he has moonveil?
Why does he have multiple spirits on the hot bar?
They are garbage shields though.

>Why would you need two shields for that matter?
Different weapon arts, I assume. One might have none and the other some form of parry.

>why would a well known retard be retarded
golly gee willickers, what a conundrum!

The carain shield rules, no art, 100% physical block, and less than 4 weight

They aren't infused with anything and neither of them have any skills by default.

>brass shield
>garbage
literally one of the best shields in the game

But why would you choose the brass shield when carain is just better?

brass has better fire/lghtng resistance, I guess

Getting summoned for fire giant, I get as close to max load as possible, because the end lag doesnt matter when his attacks are so slow.
Hell, I could use caestus with bstep on it if I wanted.

I need him to explain himself

Attached: 20220525_113502.jpg (675x900, 146.79K)

Better how?

It's lighter while still doing most of what the brass shield does

We just gonna ignore the no flasks? Maybe this is some sort of challenge run?

It's like a Where's Waldo of bad choices I didn't even notice the no flasks

>he doesn't play as a tanky mage with two shields and swords to confuse invaders
you didn't beat the game

pouch

is this the trannies white man bad thread?

whose build are you critiquing?

Carian Shield has bad stability and No Art is easy to get.

Compared to other 100% physical block shields. Yes. It's Guard boost is not great.

Brass has the best stability of all medium shields at the cost of higher weight.
Stability = less stamina consumption on block.

Brass Shield has the highest Guard Boost of any medium shield and about half the greatshields as well at 69 (max level). The lightest shield with higher Guard Boost is the Redmane Greatshield, which is double the weight (14 from 7) for +2 guard (71). It also requires nearly double the strength (30 from 16).

Point is it's a HUGE gap in requirements to go from Brass Shield to anything stronger. Once you get up to the Redmane Greatshield the increase in requirements is more manageable as the GB goes up, but it still increases a lot.

Carian Shield has average stability for a medium shield and very high magic resist. It's also the best looking shield in the game.

user he said he'd remove stuff if he needed to roll

why are you purposely misunderstanding?

It's just overall weird. Why two shields? Why two swords? Both are situationally similar so what's the point?

i tried it and having to press two keys instead of one to sip seems like a very bad decision