Who is the toughest from boss?

who is the toughest from boss?

Attached: 1633491977950.jpg (1000x1089, 165.04K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pz7Rpce2cRc?t=1306
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Miyazaki, he's the only one I still have to kill

malenia is the hardest to learn but once you know how to dodge waterfowl becomes easy unless you get bad RNG

For better or worse, It’s still Orphan

>who is the toughest from boss?
The frame rate.

Malenia, but its unfair and terrible design

Orphan is a meme. He's only hard if you lack experience. I played BB first after finishing DS3 and trashed him on the first try.

killed orphan 1st try. I legit thought people were joking when they say it's hard.

The top one, I forgot her name.
Her's is basically 3 boss fights in one. And there's far less 'TOP 10 BUILDS YOU GOTTA CHEESE' in ds3

Attached: 1618777564836.gif (700x394, 823.2K)

Even with 3 phases Friede is more fair than Malenia

Elden Ring by definition cannot be hard because the cheese builds are completely broken.

Struggled much more with Friede. Used LKSS. For Malenia I used NRG

Malenia is the toughest, but she's also the worst "duel" boss in the franchise, she's tough but for every wrong reason, like a meme, hard for the sake of being hard and outdoing previous bosses, hit on heal from a boss is just lame.it's not a mechanic that i thought i'd see from miyazaki, also waterfowl kills the fun and momentum of a fight as you awkwardly create distance in the fight or just autistically get the timing right which wouldnt be bad if it wasn't a one shot mechanic 90% of the time.
Bosses in elden ring suck, nothing comes close to friede, gael, gerhman, maria, ludwig, nameless, dancer, artorias, it's all downhill, fromsoft is dead

Me

Friede took me over an hour because of 3 fucking phases with the third having scarier combos than Malenia. Malenia took me two tries.

Friede is actually easy if you study her moves but you can say that about every boss. You can't use mimic on her so I'd say she's harder for most people

Honestly all mimic really does in the Malenia fight is give her free heals.

Malenia. DaS3 bosses took counter damage if you hurt them during their """kino""" signature moves. Malenia not only takes no bonus damage but can only be stunned by status effects proccing during hers, and given that some of her moves give her immunity to status buildup, it's clearly by pure oversight they do not care to fix.
Proof of these statements right here:
youtu.be/pz7Rpce2cRc?t=1306

Not if you use a cancer build

Malenia since she heals off a full shield block. I refuse to roll in these games cause it looks stupid.

As the others said, orphan is a meme and the easiest 'hard' boss in any of the games