Callisto Protocol

it's just Dead Space and that's a great thing

Attached: 20220525_142942.jpg (1440x799, 91.98K)

what are these 2 guys thinking before they get merged into one thing? how do they go from rational human beings into a monster that just wants to eat shit?

Attached: Webley_drinking_with_bug.png (500x500, 79.86K)

oh dope the trailer looks neat. is there gameplay out?

not yet, just a couple of images

Nope, supposed to release this year. better see something by summer or we're 100% getting a delay

>PUBG Universe

Attached: 1484804381332.jpg (188x212, 3.84K)

>you play as normal white male
Uhhh based?

I don't see the issue.

I see the issue.

It doesn't even have a story, so what's the issue?

Attached: 1630942666093.png (1440x790, 1.39M)

Attached: 1639441263375.png (1408x790, 2.12M)

>egs exclusive

>finally free of EA's shackles
>let's make dead space 4
why

Source?

they're hacks

stfu tranime

because dead space is kino
what is tranime

it will be shit
dead space 1 was good
dead space 2 was okay but had some low moments
dead space 3 was shit
dead space 4: callistio will be turbodogshit
the magic is gone. the studio has broken up.
you can NOT name a single "spiritual successor" that has lived up to the originals

>yooka laylee
dogshit
>might number 9
dogshit
>that shitty hospital game by sega
dogshit

I can't even remember anymore, but if I could, they would be shit. I just know it.

Because Dead Space was good and now they can make a Dead Space game without being shackled to EA?

an animeposting tranny

why not?

>PUBG's universe
What did they mean? Also, they will introduce pubg bullshit in there, won't they? Way to kill interest in the game, huh

you can post anime and not be a tranny

>evil within
dogshit

and it will be pure trash. if you want to play dead space, play dead space. there is nothing stopping you
chasing nostalgia all of your life and living constantly in the past will lead to nothing positive. dilate and take your estrogen

Take your meds, schizo.

its like hundreds of years in the future. Might as well not even have a connection at that point.

Go back

Attached: 1652803543833.png (804x440, 23.82K)

it's set hundreds of years in the future, it was a way for the dev to get the game funded, don;t expect much other than maybe a log to say "lol remember those gladiatorial games they did back on earth in the early 21st century?"

unfortunately there is currently no medication to treat the intense and troubling reluctance to let go of the past known as nostalgia or I would recommend you see a doctor.
the past has ended, it's never coming back. only the future is on the horizon and trying to constantly relive your past glories will only lead to disappointment
life is about progress not about clinging to the past desperately screeching

also

>pubg universe
holy fucking lmao
even EA would be better than that. inb4 BING CHILLING dlc lmao

To be completely fair, yooka laylee had no chance to be good since the games it took inspiration from (collectathons like Banjo Kazooie) are dogshit.

>it was a way for the dev to get the game funded
The game was already funded. The dev studio was made by Krafton.

They were probably dead and not thinking much of anything

here is your pre-order bonus multiplayer skin

Attached: pubg-tips-tricks-guide-battlegrounds-4415-1513099928095.jpg (1200x1200, 599.8K)