Why the FUCK would retards pay $18 a month to play poorly emulated...

Why the FUCK would retards pay $18 a month to play poorly emulated, laggy as fuck PS+ PS1 Classics when pic related exists?

Attached: retroarchimage.jpg (460x215, 31.71K)

Snoys are braindead consoomers

I find it funny when consoomer retards think that corporations actually care about game preservation

I prefer Duckstation

really can't wait for the next generation switch to arrive with better hardware so we can just have one fucking exploited machine that runs retroarch actually well to finally make a nintendo handheld worth owning again

no i'm not buying your chink shit handheld that kind of runs n64 and dreamcast games kind of okay

maybe if i pay for it they will bring silent hill, r-right psplusbros?

DuckStation is in RetroArch with more features retard

Ps3 plays ps1 discs just fine or not?

>more features
*more bloat

RetroArch cores actually have less overhead than many standalone emulators because of how they are redesigned and stripped of bloated dependencies not essential to the core emulation. And with run-ahead no standalone comes close to RetroArch input lag

How does one get away with lying on the internet like this? Use MAME in RetroArch then tell me there's no bloat in RA.

>Using a cobbled-together trash with poor performance and no proper GUI
laughing my ass off at Retrofags.

Attached: Settings sh1 duckstation dog-house PGXP + dither + bloom + scanlines.png (2396x1196, 3.47M)

your shill campaign its not gonna work

Only certain fat ones and those had an architecture issue that fucked them.

MAME works the same as standalone in RetroArch though

>libretro shilling does not exi--

Attached: unknown.png (697x447, 46.98K)

if you say so twinaphex

why do you keep making this thread over and over and over, what are you hoping to accomplish? just bait people into getting angry at you?

Attached: 9443579604.png (625x603, 721.19K)

What compels somebody to shill for Retroarch?

Remember to not donate to their patreon.

Patreonbux