*is the best controller devised by man in your path*

*is the best controller devised by man in your path*

Attached: procontroller.jpg (2121x1474, 212.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tOoFJ1_s8mw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It just needs a better d-pad.

that fucking dpad though

>joycon drifts

Xbox 360, why do you ask?

that's not the 20th anniversary duke controller

It got mogged by the next iteration of xbox controllers and by the switch pro. Time to move on.

What's wrong with it? I use it all the time and nothing seems off.

>digital triggers

Lol.

- mushy d-pad
- no analog triggers
- shoulder buttons stiff
- stick drift

Yep, it's a winner all right.

*mogs the absolute fuck out of you*

Attached: dualsense1.jpg (1280x720, 99.52K)

You can fix the problem yourself btw, it's just a matter of putting a tiny square of tape stacked in three layers on top of the pcb right under the center of the d-pad. All the screws are standard philips head.

The xbone controllers were absolutely trash though.
Really the only problem with the 360 controller was the battery tumor and a dpad that was a bag of ass.

analog triggers are a total meme

Take the chinkpill

Attached: 1651925136590.png (1000x1000, 330.38K)

this piece of shit has worst drift than joycons, snoys just havent noticed yet because they play like one game a year

>needs a soldering iron to fix an notoriously common defect
No

must've won the lottery or something mine registers shit I am not pressing. but cool enjoy your controller user it's good, I just hate the dpad

This looks way better
youtube.com/watch?v=tOoFJ1_s8mw

Literally none of what you said is true, except the drift.

It's a meme until you need it.

why does so much shit get in my path?? i just wanna go buy some pepsi

the xbox series x contoller rapes every other controller by just being a xbox controller with a good d-pad (the best on this gen)

>The xbone controllers were absolutely trash though
No one says that

Huh?

It literally doesn't have analog triggers, the fuck you're talking about.

Holy fucking hell, why can't anyone design good dpads anymore?

Attached: saturn-controller.jpg (500x375, 16.1K)

dont know but at some point they made a slight revision to the dpad. if you have a launch year pad then yeah, its shit. but if you buy one now you should have a different dpad. its not as good as a snes dpad, sure, but its not nearly as bad as the launch model

For me the analog trigger thing is 50/50. Obviously you're losing out in games where that make a difference, but at the same time, so many games don't require analog input and in that scenario, a digital button feels infinitely better.
I wish there were a way to swap out analog and digital shoulder buttons, it would be ideal. In any case, I disagree with OP because I find modern analog sticks lack the precision of GC, because of a lack of stiffness.

just like motion control is a meme until you need it, what an observation

I pay $30 for kits to disable and remove the analog triggers from my ps controllers and get that glorious no-travel click. Shit’s fucking useless.
I’ll bet you think the adaptive triggers on the dualsense aren’t a comical waste too.

>GAMESIR

Attached: lIlsXs4B_400x400.jpg (400x400, 18.54K)

this shit mogs everything
the closest thing to it is the xbox elite controller and that shit costs a fortune
snoys will jack off to the ps5 controller when its battery lasts 1 hour before it dies while this lasts 10-12 even 3 years later

>look it up
>amazon description claims NO DRIFT EVER
>first review
kek

Attached: Capture.jpg (706x227, 24.16K)