what went so right?

Attached: hm3.jpg (1920x1080, 179.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

webmshare.com/6emGj
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

greatest sandbox levels in the franchise, refined gameplay, tons of fun
best stealth game i've ever played imo
simple as

Attached: HitmanWOA is the best Hitman game.png (2176x2163, 3.58M)

Creamapi

3 felt unfinished

>take out people in uniform
>enter location with that uniform
>repeat it until you get to your target
>kill target
>repeat for every mission
wow, what a good game

Attached: 1622552377447.jpg (1080x1261, 171.98K)

it's about creativity user, you are supposed to orchestrate fun scenarios using your uniform
also if that's your complaint, do SASO runs

>you are supposed to orchestrate fun scenarios
>you have to disable the hint system to be able to orchestrate fun scenarios because the game give all of them to you

yes?
>ughh the game expects me to remove the training wheels to have fun???

Yes.

Can someone explain to me why the coop was some shitty sniper mission with Kane & Lynch knockoffs instead a male and female assassin working together with the female being able to wear women's clothing?

These criticisms are always made by retards. It's equivalent to someone complaining that a racing game starts the player with automatic instead of manual even though the game allows the player to switch between modes.

it's no BM

Attached: 98454-hitman-blood-money-playstation-2-front-cover.jpg (800x1106, 101.93K)

>always online drm in singleplayer games
nothing, ioi deserves to die

something about 3 is off. feels like they didnt put as much of their soul into it, like they just followed the formula instead of really getting into making the levels. seems like theirs less content and challenges too.
they took out the special, joke challenges for each level and they too out the master difficulty level challenges too.
i played the china level first time, walked directly to the homeless place without knowing and realized i needed a hobo disguise. it was really easy to get to the target and kill them. later there was dialogue outside that made it seem like finding the homeless place was difficult but it wasnt.
overall though, the games are great so im glad i could get hitman3 on sale to finish the story even if the last level sucked.

you're right, it's even better.

Attached: Hitman Gigachad.png (1529x2126, 1.81M)

yes actually. i turned off all hints because i realized its purpose was for casual gamers and turning it off did not break the game. it was designed to play without it. you can even play without hitman sense or indicators telling you who can see through your disguise if you really want to make it a fucking hard game. its all up to you.

Fewer story missions definitely suck you are right
I liked the final level though

Is that Spotemgottem? That nigga has been on my mind. No cap, I been thinking about that time when I barebacked him raw in a Boca Raton Air BnB. That shit had to be the tightest, blackest, wettest boy pussy I've ever laid pipe into. I swear to God, the most heavenly high is gargling that wonderboy's nuts while going fist deep into his shitter. I had Spotemgottem screaming in the sheets with head too ridiculous to ignore. That nigga frotted my cock until he busted on my mouth, I had to return the favor. That nigga Spotemgottem and I been fucking non-stop ever since, but keep that shit on the DL. He does that shit for free. If you're gonna ask me how to "long" Spotemgottem, I'll be deadass. All you gotta do is ask, be straight up, and get physical real quick. Touch his nuts, get on ya knees, talk your shit. He doesn't play around with no pansy-ass niggas either. He likes his men manly, and his dick thick. Dark skin, 6'5 is the minimum and I ain't talking about height boy. That nigga Spotemgottem stole my heart and drank my seed.
Any other niggas out here know this feel?
I know some of y’all have been thinking about this beautiful nigga as well…

I would gladly buy it if those hacks remove Denuvo and the always-online faggotry.
Until then, my fellow countrymen won't get a single cent.

Numan Trilogy is Hitman but Reddit.
Politically correct
Casualized
Lack of atmosphere
Moral fagging
Generic cinematic music

OP has more dedication for the franchise than IOI
Simple as
Still waiting for the general

Ever play it without any UI at all? It’s a whole different experience. You really have to pay attention to the audio cues.

Attached: 1627902781245.jpg (2840x1740, 2.03M)

Attached: censorship.jpg (2589x1067, 1.06M)

>entire trilogy is you assassinating the jews
>reddit

webmshare.com/6emGj

Attached: 00.png (376x345, 41.76K)

>BM fags still think their jank controls and mandatory killing of non-targets are worth talking about

Yea I tried it, it was really fucking hard. Changes the game completely. You didnt beat hitman unless you played without UI.

IO listened to criticism after Absolution, and went back to what makes Hitman great.

By comparison, Ubi doubled-down on Conviction with Blacklist and then killed SC, Eidos just outright killed Thief with Thi4f, and Konami turned MGS into a survival game with zombies.

Will freelancer mode be good?

what actual real Hitman players want

Attached: 1629718131944.jpg (800x541, 67.95K)

Original games feel like playing a psychopath killer.
Nu games feel like playing a Bond clone.

Attached: Contracts.jpg (1280x720, 78.32K)