Now that the dust has settled... was it kino?

Now that the dust has settled... was it kino?

Attached: file.png (1000x1413, 2.39M)

yes kino af thats how i got introduced to both franchises

>it's real
wtf

Maybe

Bioshock is absolutely kino. Oblivion is meh at best.

STOP RIGHT THERE CRIMINAL SCUM

Would've been greatest game combo ever if it was the goty edition of Oblivion. You gotta have Shivering Isles.

Bioshock is Jewish propaganda

Oblivion is absolutely kino. Bioshock is meh at best.

ENTER

Attached: 71yH7r7vbKL._SL1081_.jpg (764x1081, 162.7K)

I got this for 9 bucks for PC at toy's R us back when they were still in business. Must have been around 2012.
Both games came with a manual and Oblivion even came with a map.

filtered

I bought an used Rapture Collection for PS3 in a gamespot and they marke it like a Bioshock 2, literal 4 bucks, also the edition was totally new, even the Columbia stikers where there.

Bethesda Softworks wasn't a proper publisher until the release of Fallout 3.

Attached: 60426-the-elder-scrolls-iv-oblivion-windows-front-cover.jpg (800x1141, 269.38K)

i thought it was rated m?

Bitch please

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1080x1440, 280.06K)

scrape the SCV off and i'll take it

it was Teen at launch before the esrb saw there were mutilated corpses and had to change it. early print copies were still rated T

Attached: 81TdxNS4uGL._AC_SL1500_.jpg (1193x1500, 305.86K)

And it only had to be re-submitted for review because Bethesda had fully nude character meshes included in the game files. It could have stayed as Teen if there wasn't a horny designer putting nipples on meshes

Attached: file.png (720x960, 727.84K)

I owned this and it came with a cool map of Cyrodiil

>a kino experience like no other and a giant snoozefest to balance it out
which is which, Any Forums?

the 360 had a ton of these combo packs as console bundle bonuses. that one was definitely the oddest though. there was also a Lego Batman/Pure bundle

>like no other
obviously dark souls 3

Lol

Attached: s-l1600.jpg (1000x1000, 176.36K)

why is a game you can beat in a single evening coupled alongside a game you can pay for tens of thousand of hours?

Kino

Yes but so was this.

Attached: 51tm+mFCYzL._AC_.jpg (340x481, 34.04K)

>pc game in a box
Steam is great and all but I miss opening up a game box with 5 disks and gleefully loading the one at a time.