Are video games more fun for people in shape?

are video games more fun for people in shape?

Attached: img.png (792x691, 196.93K)

They are a lot less fun because you can join local sports clubs and go meet sluts in bars and nightclubs.

americans cant enjoy anything that doesnt have seed oils

I'd say yes.
They probably don't think that they shouldn't play video games instead of working out every time they play video games.

you mean hfcs

big seed oil hopes you dont know the real jew

most things are because their brains aren't under as much stress

I am expanding at an incredible rate.

Attached: 1653259403285.webm (304x540, 2.97M)

>1:36
>still not enough context
is this some kind of Any Forums meal?

Since starting regular exercise and diet I've definitely notice an improvement in my mood and attention. I would definitely say it has helped with my motivation and desire. I've only been doing this for a month and my body still looks like shit, still worth it.

im skelly but i cant even do pushups. it makes me wrists feel like they're gonna explode. i find dumbbells more enjoyable.

Yes cause they have other things to do than play fucking games all time, so it doesn´t get boring or repetitive.

Get your fat asses on shape.

a gym chad befriended me and helped me go from fatass to normal size but he died a few months ago and I am on my way to fatass again. what's the point anyway life is shit and then you die

I doubt medical gloved are good for boiling food

Less back pain and such and variety helps. Don't need it though

Yeah. When you have healthy habits you will be happier more energized and able to focus. I have never been in bad shape but getting my sleep schedule under control was a game changer. Besides all the other posetives of being healthy and in shape, you will be able to focus better when playing games.

In every possible way.

Because it makes things nicer before you die? That's like asking why enjoy a nice meal if you'll eventually be food for worms, it's a thought process that only attaches value to something eternal, and since eternity does not exist that's a stupid thing to attach value to.

Yes because I just play them without wondering if someone who’s doing better than me is having fun.

Don't let that kings effort go to waste. Get back in shape

Everything is more fun for people in shape, you don't have to deal with hunger all the time and you are globally more happy on top of being more healthy.
Stop being fat, start drinking water ( no soft drinks ) and eat at fixed hours. Also calories in calories out.

You could buy a Nintendo Wii Fit and enjoy doing both, at the same time.
Fatty.

Attached: wiifit trainer.png (473x644, 153.02K)

Doomer faggot.

It’s frustrating when you’re playing a game with a stamina meter or something and your character can only run 10 seconds before being winded when you can easily run a 5k in real life.

I was never in bad shape. I played that shit for fun when I was little.

That's why mgsV is a masterpiece. Venom snek runs at sanic speed

Yeah but your character is carrying a billion things in his pockets and/or armor. At least that's how I rationalize it

It's more pleasant to occupy a body that's in good shape. It feels good simply having a body that functions well. To be able to sit still and find pleasure simply in the way your body feels. This affects every other aspect of your life, like mood and mental stability
When your body feels like a torture machine, life becomes a drag

He doesn't need long recovery time after going across the map at a jogging pace with constant sprinting intervals

Yep, long dark my guy can sprint maybe 20 feet but he's carrying 70lbs of gear.

>tfw constantly sleep deprived and getting fatter

Attached: 1538106340994.jpg (360x360, 24.51K)