If it got announced today how would you react?

If it got announced today how would you react?

Attached: thumb2-half-life-3-logo-hl3-new-half-life.jpg (710x444, 17.32K)

Attached: file.png (1300x866, 832.66K)

Be happy, laugh at all the consolefags on Any Forums too spamming about how much they don't care

/thread

would've cared a decade ago

Sad cuz it's gonna be an EGS exclusive for a year

hope its VR.. fucking love alyx

i wouldn't play it at this point, i've moved on

>hope its VR.. fucking love alyx

Attached: 1639181420120.png (385x441, 84.33K)

I'd play it but I'm over getting "hyped" for games in general.

i'd probably plat it but wouldn't really care that much, half life as a series is some of the most overrated shit in gaming

I can't believe they announced that its hardware exclusive to the steamdeck.

I would be pretty interested they would probably break the internet harder than Pokemon GO did.

i would choose the ignore option on steam.

I'd be worried how badly they're gonna ruin half-life to appeal to modern audiences.

I don't think Valve knows how to do that

The last good half-life was black mesa and it wasn't even done by valve.

Attached: __tanabe_rumia_change_ano_ko_ni_natte_kunkun_peropero_drawn_by_akaza__4289b87d139d006f19a83768f9908021.png (1024x768, 1018.86K)

This meme is idiotic and blatantly created by entryists who don't actually care about Half-Life.

1. The logo has always been the lambda on the center and the number on the upper right, like an exponent.
2. The game announced and never released was Half-Life 2: Episode Three. No Half-Life 3 was ever announced or even hinted at by Valve.

black mesa sucks. Oh you know what this corridor needs more of> Boxes, Pipes, Litter and Bevels.
First part of Zen was nice tho but interloper was a slog to get through.

This. They ruined alyx by pandering to VRfags, the overwhelming majority of the steam consumer base. Next time they're probably gonna make their game exclusive to the zeebo.

The time between game announcements and release is so long these days, I really don't care about announcements anymore. Either release the game or shut the fuck up

I'd honestly rather Valve make their own Sandbox for source 2 because garry is a moron, and I honestly cannot take Half Life seriously no matter how hard I try.