Really any reason to get this...

Really any reason to get this? The graphics look dated by an entire generation and it doesn't look like physics etc were added to the xray kill cam, which is what everyone plays this for.

Attached: SE5_Render_CoverArt_FINAL-2060x1159[1].jpg (2060x1159, 439.49K)

Fun stealth game. Sometimes you can just buy games because they're fun, and not because they push the industry forward.

>Really any reason to get this?
If you are anti-white

meh, i don't really like stealth at all

>Sometimes you can just buy games because they're fun, and not because they push the industry forward.
Not for $50 when I own several other games in the series. Not updating the graphics to a 5 years ago standard is lazy.

From what I can tell, no

It doesn't seem to have improved beyond 4 ouutse of 'now we got online invasions bro just like Dark Souls'

wtf invasions? thats like 900th on a list of what i would want from this series

Why haven't they had a sniper elite game take place in the Pacific theater? Could be a different character and it wasn't all jungle fighting if that's what they are worried about.

Attached: 1650623392522.gif (480x262, 960.54K)

i mean it looks like they don't want to do work is what i'd say.

The graphics are updated and if you don't like stealth then don't play the game. No need to make a thread about it.

>wannnh don't make threads to ask about games on the video game board

fuck off.

>Denuvo on release
wont buy wont pirate

Seems a fun stealth and it's in France, that's the reason I will be playing it on the gamepass

oh i guess i already have gamepass i actually forgot

remind me to cancel that

I will now buy your game

it's totally not, you guys lied to me

it hasn't released yet user

Attached: image_2022-05-25_191825518.png (835x381, 406.81K)

well they need to hurry up and prochainement their dans le games

Well, look at the iterative upgrades between SE 2, 3 and 4 (and also look comparing 4 and Zombie Army 4 ; different kinds of games sure, but some commonalities) and it may be worth it. 4 had some nice improvements over 3 even though 3 was solid, same with 2 for its time. 5 seems likely to have co-op, you can play it stealth or loud, unlock stuff etc.. could be good. Apparently now has invasions or enemy counter-sniper attacks with players but thats optional. Overall they've been pretty decent.

If you don't like stealth then why did you make a thread asking if you should buy a stealth game?

>hey guys I really want to try Splinter Cell out but I hate stealth games

sadly we can't go faster than light...

these games aren't stealth games.