Boomers were blown away by this lmao

Boomers were blown away by this lmao

Attached: 6740.jpg (1600x1200, 264.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

moddb.com/mods/the-chronicles-of-myrtana
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

lol

Video games were better back then

this shit is 20 years old now and still puts most rpgs that come out today to shame

even PB itself could never reach the same height

Just started playing the game yesterday. It took a bit of RTFMing to get the hang of the control but the game is pretty cool. I like how your animations actually change as your skills get better. I really wish that you could properly move sideways like in most games. The movement is the main thing that I am not used to.

lmao

What were you blown away by, zoom zoom? Assassins Creed 8, Call of Duty 15 maybe?

These games required a developed imagination to enjoy. Modern games do all of the imagination for you.

Still the greatest action RPG ever made

the first chapter is perfect western rpg. they dropped the ball with the dragon stuff but oh well

hard cope

20 years later and games still haven't figured out knocking people out without killing them.

Ironic post

Still the best RPG available. Stay mad.

I still wish that the game was made more with a mouse in mind. I can't get that inventory mod to work and the default inventory works, but is basic. That and no sideways walking sucks.

What game is this?

Gothic 2

Its time to play the greatest videogame of 2021
moddb.com/mods/the-chronicles-of-myrtana

Attached: Screenshot-2021-12-31-011501.jpg (729x796, 124.92K)

Gaming is "you had to have been there" passtime. Your kids won't be enthusiastic about retrogames like Elden Ring, Deathlood or Returnal in 2040s either.

god this era of graphics was so much fucking better than what we have today..

Not trying to be a Toddpost but I was blown away by Redguard when it came out.

Your Marvin looks weird.

Attached: 1638945208100.png (1635x867, 3.12M)

i still think that looks great, better than modern games even
clear even lighting
distinct landmarks on the map
no shitty clutter everywhere
enough visual clarity that everything on the screen is immediately identifiable
what more do you need

>graphics/game play/"immersion" < story
you zoomers are a lost cause.
you should never have been allowed into gaming because your stupidity ruins everything.