Human military gets absolutely demolished by aliens

>human military gets absolutely demolished by aliens
>aliens are the easiest enemies in the game
What did Gabe mean by this?

Attached: file.png (1157x758, 1.09M)

What the fuck do you mean by this OP? What do they have to do with each other? What the fuck have you been smoking? Who gives a fuck?

Those are Xen aliens. The Combine are the ones who defeated the human military. Two completely different things.

It's perfectly clear what he meant if you ever played HL1. Marines have hitscan weapons and aliens either use projectiles, melee or delayed hitscan.

Xen aliens defeated Marines as well, I guess they had more manpower. Uh, alienpower.

Rock beats scissors.
Scissors beats paper.
Paper beats rock.

What does the type of damage have to do with anything? Who at this point hasn't played HL?
Also it's "if you've ever played". If you're going to accuse someone of "not playing a video game" at least type it right.

>what he meant
pretending you're not OP is a little pathetic brother

>What does the type of damage have to do with anything?
The marines provide more of a challenge than any of the aliens.

Gordon is simply a gigachad

Attached: 3009195_p0.jpg (907x1261, 829.54K)

Nope, not at all. Some guy with a shotgun isn't as dangerous as a Garg.

The shotgun guy can at least deal damage to you.

They're not marines, retard.

op you own picture show an nigh invulnerable alien type.

Dual flamethrowers do a lot of damage, but if you really want to feel right, sure buddy.

They also have really short reach and he's slow. They're more like puzzle enemies than anything else, and appear very infrequently. Shotgun guys are all over the place.

>Moving goalposts quicker than a Nigeran football team

What goalposts? They're not dangerous enemies. They're slow and have limited range, just walk out of the way lmao

Marines are slower and have almost no range on a video game shotgun. Just walk out of the way!
See, I can do it too.

THIS PLACE MAKES BOOT CAMP SEEM LIKE DISNEYLAND

Attached: HECU.jpg (1920x1080, 254.75K)

Half-Life's shotgun isn't useless at range, and it's still hitscan so you're going to get pinged constantly.

>It's quicker than the player
>takes no damage from bullets
>"massive" damage from flamethrowers

Attached: garg.png (861x513, 135.14K)

>using that shit wiki instead of Combine OverWiki
ngmi

>you used the fan wiki instead of the fan wiki?
>pfft your argument is btfo
shiggy diggy

>>"massive" damage
Play the game.

After you.

I don't even know WTF you morons are shitposting about, I just wanted to insult for being a retard using a shit wiki lol
Bet you also use TES Wiki instead of UESP

Military intelligence is a joke.

>I bet you use blah over blah
don't give a fuck what wiki you jerk off over
you're wrong, get over it

>The Hazardous Environment Combat Unit, abbreviated as HECU, is a United States Marine Corps Special Forces Unit that is featured prominently in Half-Life and its expansions. Specially trained, they deal with a variety of indoor combat situations, particularly involving a dangerous environment and unconventional enemies.

I did, that's why I know you clearly haven't.

Now compare it to a helicopter or tank lmao, and not an infantryman.