Vampire: The Masquerade – Swansong

So, is it good?

Attached: Capture.jpg (1287x724, 75.79K)

Other urls found in this thread:

metacritic.com/game/pc/vampire-the-masquerade---swansong
hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/world-of-darkness-roleplaying-game-headed-to-film-tv-with-arrival-screenwriter-eric-heisserer-4174184/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Attached: 1589917584793.png (1196x624, 144.95K)

Yes. But it's a bit buggy.

> Blackula

WE

>metacritic.com/game/pc/vampire-the-masquerade---swansong

>68% reviewer score
>30% user score

oof

Attached: 1462298483888.png (225x247, 93.76K)

I fucking wish it was that based.

I'll let you know when it comes out for PC

It's on the epic chink store, so it's probably on thepiratebay.

Lmao how much did Timmy pay for this one?

VtM from Netflix

>Cover is woke "ugly hot" ape with an afro

Work it out.

Just installed it. The models and controls are uberjank. I'd be ashamed to ship something like this as a one-man-army developer.
Other than that, seems to be faithful to the tabletop, so probably worth a play through. I am not american, so I won't comment on the percentage of black people in Boston, though it seems high to me.

They're actually working on it
>hollywoodreporter.com/movies/movie-news/world-of-darkness-roleplaying-game-headed-to-film-tv-with-arrival-screenwriter-eric-heisserer-4174184/

Terrible fucking game. Facial animations are ass, leveling skills does not matter because all checks are percentage based and you can still make a bad roll on a 90% dialogue check and cant savescum it, you have to restart the level from the very beginning. Multiple nigger and gay vampires, it actually gave me AIDS and I am dying from having played this retarded ass game as we speak. Pray that I make it to heaven swiftly and that the developers of this trash burn in hell for all eternity. Also press F to pay your respects to me for having saved you from wasting money on this "game". ACK

Dunno, i kinda want to buy it but i kinda dont.
It looks good, but at the same time bad, hard to describe

what's the difference between this and bloodlines 2? thought they were the same game at first

it'll be looks like some kind of sequel of Bridgerton i guess.

The fat red headed lesbian vampire is the traitor who is working for british vampires to wipe out the ones in boston so they can take over. Saved you 25 hours.

Attached: crappygames.png (2041x2218, 3.76M)

>This will sell our game

Better post spoiler about Leysha's daughter.

More like Niggerfatiguesong

Attached: niggertoes.jpg (596x601, 66.06K)

>ape's name is "Emem"
>meme backwards

Attached: snlapril143.gif (500x280, 904.57K)

Oh that she's revealed to not be real and just a hallucination halfway through the game? Or that she turns out to actually be real after all and hidden away at the end of the game?

if you like a vampire game without old straight white men then vtms might be for you

>*smacks lips*
Ayo hol' up