Will his game be release or it's a scam?And what expectations do you have?

Will his game be release or it's a scam?And what expectations do you have?

Attached: r.jpg (2560x2144, 634.85K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6v0AiLHS4c8
youtube.com/watch?v=XkqGYCQpfAw
cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256858284/movie_max.mp4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

such a cool concept and they decided to do a cock of doody shooter. if it ever comes out, it's gonna be a joke

They are showing the same part of this game for past 6 years while begging for more monies on kickstarter, does it sound like a scam to you?

Can't be a scam anymore
They have microsoft money and bill gates doesn't like people who can't scorn

Yeah I can see Microsoft cutthroats searching for them developers in some Serbian shithole...

m$ already ruined it, so it will come out but be nothing special, just another console garbage. they ruined halo and they ruin this, m$ ruins games original dev already left move on

looking out for this one instead, it's less souls and more classical action rpg
youtube.com/watch?v=6v0AiLHS4c8

Yeah looked good until...
>it is actually souls like game, with souls like generic knight
I fucking hope not... But even they admitted it.
>generic night elves from WoW
But... Why? Why would they do this?

trailer is somewhat outdated, steam store page has more images

Attached: ss_daed8120fac451f60f725a8e0182704f519cf666.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 443.8K)

Dev said on the Codex that it will be less souls, but whatever as long as it has rpg elements i'm gud

Attached: ss_c4b6208f118e26ec8bcb7d0b85049def7776866c.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 315.08K)

The Medium was soulless jank I hope this will be better, Beksinksi style is nice at least

Attached: ss_a4f6621f528b10197e5270309f6e7923ce138ecf.1920x1080.jpg (1920x1080, 319.3K)

What's his end game? Why does he rummage through these biomechanical labyrinths when he knows there's nothing to gain.

Attached: 12510371_916206375115314_794271782471102055_n.jpg (810x810, 63.25K)

Either trying to get out or get in or whatever. Does story in a game like this matter at all to the devs? They bet on the visuals and that's it.
No wonder these games never cut it, just look at Elden Ring. More like Super Boring.

It probably does. Are you upset that the story isn't told through cutscenes where characters talk directly to the player?

Only souls I look forward to
youtube.com/watch?v=XkqGYCQpfAw

Lol, fuck cutscenes. I want to play a game not watch some stupid movie from Snoy

>Dude
>Medieval fantasy with dwagons xD!!!
Lame

Attached: scorn.png (945x707, 730.71K)

go play your eldenshit, zoomie

Elden Ring is also medieval fantasy, you dusty ol boomer.

EldenRing is nothing but crap, lol
And that's all she wrote.

>Western studio
It'll be a pretty game with a nice looking style but have a cookie-cutter off the shelf FPS stuffed into it.
Westecucks have zero imagination or creativity for games. They just see them game bits and vehicles for their shitty stories.

damn now this shit looks cool.

microshit is cancer. xbots will gobble up scorn and pretend it's good lol. sad, very very sad

looks good, which is to be expected of a PS5 exclusive. made for gamers, not for consoomers

>He'll never scorn

Attached: scorn-concept-art7-1.jpg (650x918, 86.73K)

cdn.cloudflare.steamstatic.com/steam/apps/256858284/movie_max.mp4
Yummy

The amount of cope in these comments is palpable.

bro scorn is trash. why do you think it's been delayed so much? the devs are panicking, they don't know what to do with it. the moment for the game to succeed has passed, the art style is boring and played out, M$ exclusivity killed the hype and day 1 goy pass will kill the sales too.

>No argument?
>Play le cope card
Classic microshill. A brain as small as your user base.

Cope.

that is all Xboners can do. cope and pretend none of it matters.

Looks like shit. Literally someones first game. Its going to be one of the three billion soulslike games that will fail to capture the simplicity of souls combat and will just make it boring instead. Like mortal shell, surge, ashen, code vein, hellpoint and god knows what else.

Cope2: cope harder

please sir do the needful and buy the goy pass ultimate. buying up every major publisher and developer is expensive business sir!!!! show supporting for M$ bloody basterd bitch

>Looks like shit.
So did Deus Ex, yet is one of the 10 best games ever made. You zoomies need you head checked because you are all whack.

Based shitposter

Go watch some dumb moovies on your gaystations and shitboxes or whatever lol
because you will never be a real gamer

He's going to be alright.

Attached: Scorn meme 1.jpg (1837x1008, 763.47K)

The snoys are getting uppity. Remember that God of War is going to be written by Anthony Burch.

Scorn is going to be kino. I mean, what they've promised seems pretty interesting

They said the game is about discovering what's going on