Why is PlayStation losing popularity?

Why is PlayStation losing popularity?

Attached: file.png (292x330, 37.63K)

Because the xbox is the only console with actual games on it, and sonions are already running out of stockholm syndrome. May the Red cultists follow in their footsteps one day.

Post a link where I can buy a PS5 in north america for MRSP price

I'll wait

It's not

sony hates videogames

copium

PS5 is only popular for tech status symbol junkies. It's not remotely popular for actual gaming whatsoever. Nobody's buying games for it. I'm not kidding about the status symbol bit - tons of people literally bought a PS5 just to brag about having one, and have proceeded to do nothing with them besides maybe using them for streaming (but even then if they can afford a PS5, chances are they've probably got a smart TV they've been streaming from just fine beforehand and since).

Sony is a shit company who has always released shit consoles.

>losing to Xbox in Japan
>for the first time in nearly a decade

Attached: laughing-like-a-king-homer-simpson.gif (375x375, 179.09K)

Why the fuck is the Switch still selling?

because people are waking up and noticing that Playstation was never good nor for the players.

because it's good, have fun games and you can play it anywhere.

Jim Ryan is a big fucking mistake.

it's 5 years old and has nothing but 23fps shit ports

so video games?

If I want to watch shitty movies, I can put on Netflix.

Because all their consoles after ps2 are shit and worse than pc.

Does it have ELden Ring? Final Fantasy VII Remake? Cyberpunk 2077? Ghost of Tsushima? Hitman 3? Resident Evil Village?

>23fps shit ports
bloodborne isn't port and its 25 fps didn't stop everyone sucking it off without even playing judging by sales.

movies? I think the switch has hulu

not a single one of these are fun.

Thank God it doesn't have Elden Shit or Cyber garbage 2077

>losing popularity
>out of stock for nearly 2 years

In terms of availability

Series S > Series X > PS5

that is literally the reason why these sales figures are how they are. it's got nothing to do with brand popularity.

More competition from other streaming services.