When does this genre get good? I played DMC1, NGB, MGR, Bayo

When does this genre get good? I played DMC1, NGB, MGR, Bayo

Attached: maxresdefault (20).jpg (1280x720, 260.74K)

If you didn't like any of them then you probably won't like the genre ever.

Well, what was your problem with them?

You've played what those fans consider the best of the genre. If you don't like those, you won't like the rest.

DMC3 and DMC5

its probably just not for you, what didnt you like about them

You didn't beat the game.

Attached: 1629583920151.png (250x255, 99.32K)

>character action

Attached: 01-03.jpg (666x296, 86.9K)

Why is it that people (not OP, just in general) come into DMC threads and claim items and shit make the game piss easy and ignore people telling them they're ez mode crutches, but Souls threads are utterly filled with people trying to dictate how people should play the game "the right way?"
>You leveled up too much? didn't count my man

Because Soulsborne fans are the worst of the worst.

I DID beat the game.
FUCK you.

Attached: Death_Scythe.jpg (500x429, 44.07K)

I don't understand why people claim that DMC3 / 5 and DMC1 are completely different games when the only difference is, besides polish, 1 forcing you to fetch a bunch of items and keys.

having no style moves or instant weapon switching is a drastic gameplay difference

surely sometime in the future. it's insane that these jap retards still don't realize it's possible to make gameplay that is fun to learn and not just fun once you've mastered it

i can't get into ninja gaiden sigma
i'm on the plane and all i am doing is flying swallow
how do i become better?

Literally never
It's all button mashing shit

>besides polish
How is having entire characters worth of new mechanics just "polish"?

Do you not enjoy putting combos together?

you can't button mash any of these games on higher difficulties. I don't think you can mash in NG at all.

>Pick hardest difficulty
>Three hours in an enemy appears that forces an actual dodge
>Then a boss that forces a directional parry
>The rest of the "difficulty spikes" are combinations of the two in various flavours
Lmao

literally what the fuck are you talking about

They get good once you stop being a consoomer and play them more than once.

and you can't even do that, faggot
>racing game
>go fast
>slow down when needed
i have just become the best racing game player ever and i don't even play racing games

>strategy game
>go on offense
>defend when needed

The fuck's a directional parry? You mean the shit they have in Bayo and Revengeance?

>why are people shitposting for easy (You)s
Dunno man, you tell me.

Nothing in his post makes any sense
>pick hardest difficulty
you can't even do that right away
>thee hours in an enemy appears that forces an actual dodge
You have to dodge the reapers in DMC3's starting room on normal, have no idea what the fuck he means by "actual" dodge
>directional parry
again, no idea what he means. All the games in the OP have a boss you fight in the first hour or less that wrecks your shit if you aren't dodging properly, or using the parry.
>the rest of the "difficulty spikes"
Again, all those games have ridiculous spikes almost every level above normal, often more than once. A common trick they pull is combining later game enemies in unusual combinations in early levels, forcing you to learn new patterns. What a poorly thought out shitpost.

>Play a Soulsborne game
>just press circle
>Then press R1 as needed

Never played Bayonetta but The Surge 2 has a parry system where you need to hold the stick at the direction where the hit is coming from + parry.

OP can’t say because this is a bait thread