Ni No Kuni destroys switch

another AAA+ game hits mobile, blowing the fuck out of genshill impact and lineage2m which only look good when compared to children's toys like breath of the weeb.
>switch
huh? who? that piddly little fischer price tablet with far inferior sales to any cellular device? that they compare to an ancient console to make it look good? child's play. it was easy to crush
>better graphics than switch
>better gameplay
>actual japanese instead of chinese spyware botw waifu sim wannabe with particle effects
>gatcha totally optional
switch goes in the trash

Attached: ni-no-kuni-cross-worlds.jpg (1200x675, 107.62K)

Switch cant handle all those crypto NFT autobattle MMOs.

garbage
>galaxy s22+
the superior cellular device for men with refined aesthetic tastes

Attached: alpharad-nintendo.gif (498x280, 588.85K)

and what's wrong with making money while gaming? adults like to be productifve. thats why we can afford to spend 30,000 for you freeloaders who didnt pay a cent. cry baby

Attached: nextpit-samsung-galaxy-s22-vs-s22-plus-ben2-clr2-w810h462.jpg (810x462, 42K)

>Level 5
Oh yeah, really gonna set the world on fire. Just like
>Dark Cloud
>Inazuma Eleven
>Layton
>Yokai Watch
>White Knight Chronicles
>The last two Ni no Kuni games

>>gatcha totally optional
I'm so sure

Someone sure is obsessed, what thread did you get destroyed in that you had to make this thread out of "revenge"?

In this case they copy pasted DQX and localized it before Square Enix. Might actually work for them.

Hello I am a faggot that sucks cock, fucking a butthole all night long.
This is as easy as stealing an NFT.

>gacha autobattler with NFT
)))

Good rundown on the greatest hits on another AAA+ platinum developer that has provided memories for an entire generation. Ah I remember Layton on DS. Good times. Now we've moved on to adult concerns and Nintentoddlers with their fetish for a gay plumber and primitive technology have to unfortunately get left behind in the dust.

Attached: c17bfe6113f065325ac173162a0802d7.jpg (1280x720, 509.12K)

>netmarble

Is out???
Are the cute manly cats playable? In the world at all??

Attached: A2CA6A0B-828E-4602-9946-14E003099297.jpg (557x497, 257.62K)

>actual japanese
>Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds is a role-playing video game developed by Netmarble and published by Level-5 for Android and iOS
>Netmarble Corp. (Korean: 넷마블 주식회사) is a South Korean mobile game developer. It is South Korea's largest mobile-gaming company which was founded in 2000 by Bang Jun-hyuk.100000
Why am I such a retarded cocksucker?

>korean bullshit of forcing you to play a character instead of character creation and then picking class after
>also it has fucking NFT shit built in
LMAO

>auto-battle
>auto-pathing
>auto-completes quest requirements
>can be completed with an m1 macro
>blowing the fuck out of anything

Attached: 1636943793315.jpg (479x479, 83.1K)

>Ni no Kuni[a] is a series of role-playing video games published by Bandai Namco worldwide and developed and published by Level-5 in Japan.
>Level-5 Inc. is a Japanese video game developer and publisher based in Fukuoka. The company was founded in October 1998 by Akihiro Hino after he departed from Riverhillsoft.
Ah I see, we have a few zipperhead shills here bending and warping reality in order to give themselves a pat on the back. Liars always resort to reality twisting tricks. That's how we know we have won.

Koreans were always the serf race for Japanese.

Attached: Ni-no-kuni-japanese-movie-poster-md.jpg (265x376, 114.83K)

Touch controls are superior genshill. Try to get a company transfer over to the BOTW team, you seem less ridiculous that way. Every chink deserves dignity in his shill conditions. Peraps apple will let you craft their iphone and then you can be associated with the future of gaming

Attached: 1653466701524.jpg (1450x960, 194.77K)

Level-5 made the original IP, Netmarble made this particular game. It is a Korean-developed game.

From the sound of things, they don't want you controlling anything, with all of the automation

cope

Attached: 1634410639625.png (1450x970, 367.17K)

I was bitching about the retarded shit they do in every mmo where you cant play a class without being forced an already set character/gender you dumb faggot

The other two, non-gacha trash NNK games are on Switch already though.