Xenoblade 2 is the best game ever made and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Xenoblade 2 is the best game ever made and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Attached: 6c8da53b35cf0836288557f0c07ca68a.jpg (1040x1200, 160.44K)

just wish i could play above 30fps.

Sorry, OP here, I typo'd

Xenoblade 2 is the game I've jacked off to the most and I'm tired of pretending it's not

Don't worry about the future
It's all right
Because a better picture we can't find
Just like our dreams
They've got to be free
So, Anyway, Let's move on

Attached: screenshot_499.png (1280x720, 1M)

Xenoblade 1 was better in every way except graphically

Genshin exists, you know.
I'm more enthused for XB2 stuff, but there isn't that much in comparison.

The sluggish combat, excessive grinding to build trust/unlock skills for every blade, and mind numbing gacha system that becomes damn near impossible the closer you get to the last couple, makes it the bottom of the series so far for me. I'll concede that it's still good and I've enjoyed my time with it, but it is not the best.

And then definitive came along and fixed that.

I want to have sex with and impregnate the blonde one.

I want to finish this before XC3, but I can't find the motivation to even start it.

9 out of ten times "and I'm tired of pretending it's not" follows a shit take and this is no exception.

Why did they let a 13 year old wear that?

She's a robot

>Step into tantal and lower mor ardain
Literally unplayable.

If you think XB2's good, I highly recommend checking out literally anything else

Sort of the same boat. I got to the world tree and then dropped it for almost a year. Now that 3 is coming out in 2 months. I'm trying to finish that, Torna, and Definitive to catch up. Tough part is, by showing Nia in the trailer and Uraya on the cover, you know that it's connected to 2 and you need to play it to understand.

Proper female solider attire

Attached: screenshot_152.png (1280x720, 1.34M)

op is a faggot whose game catalogue includes this and persona 5, nothing else

I missed outfit customization so much 2. I had every female member of my squad in X in midriff at all times. Same with XC1. It's one of the few things I want to be in 3 and I know I'm not going to get it. At least they added new armor in definitive with better graphics to scratch the itch.

Based on a real human.

It’s Lin’s fault for making her mim look like that then.

Seeing as all their real bodies were destroyed, she could make herself look as old or as young as she wanted.

Lin looks a bit different