I can't finish a game because its too fucking boring. i created a pacifist megacorp build or something this time around...

i can't finish a game because its too fucking boring. i created a pacifist megacorp build or something this time around, but its basically the same game.
>unpause
>need to build more mining things over here
>need to build more buildings in this one
>look at the senate thing and vote on a thing, ok
>click more planets. too many unemployed. fix it
>pause because i need to do all these things above some more
>unpause the game
>click on more planets and make sure there building things
...its a fucking ADD simulator

Attached: 1648575053494.jpg (1728x1080, 541.37K)

>contingency still around
Maybe you should focus on that

because you have no creativity and fin d it difficult to get immersed.
also the end game events are fun and exciting. you're missing a lot of the game if you quit before the end game

Install some mods to expand mid/end game, at first I didnt think I would like gigastructures but it is extremelly fun

I play it for hours and hours for a few days and never get to an endgame
Then when I come back to it I don’t feel like dealing with my old save/empire and start over
Have yet to get to the endgame crisis

I dropped it when they changed the tile system. The new one makes no fucking sense to me.
Also war is shit now.

Attached: 6843789554.gif (500x282, 949.41K)

Ignore Paracocks trannies. Stelaris is a glorified number watching game.
>Diplomacy is just balancing a mood score with someone
>Senate is all about accumulating more # to get what you want
>Resources are just the MANA system with a different coat of paint
>Even the fucking space combat which should be the most interesting thing in the game essentially boils down to making a fleet whatever the meta template is and whoever has the bigger fleet score wins
Its a souless game that gets more souless with every DLC. If you've ever played an actual interesting space 4X then you'll see what a souless litteral game by the numbers Stellaris is.

so which game do you recommend that does what stellaris offers in roleplaying and immersion, but with better gameplay?

You're retarded man, the tiles were terrible and made the game feel like it was made for babies

I get it bros, sometimes I think that Paradox games are more for people who are mentally exhausted and need to just pick-up a game for a couple hours after a gruelling day of work.

>Paracocks trannies.
Please speak like an adult. You can fling ad hominin attacks at anything to reduce its grandeur.
>If you've ever played an actual interesting space 4X
What is a good example from the last ten years?

I genuinely might be, because I tried to understand the new system and I can't.

how come 4x fans are non stop bitching? every thread about a 4x game is always a warzone.

Why has no one mentioned the fact 4x games (singleplayer) offer no challenge whatsoever?
Anyone who has hit mid gold elo in Starcraft, or AoE 2, wont be challenged in the LEAST bit by even the hardest 4x once they learn the base fundementals.

because theyre role playing and story building games.
if you want a challenge go get a career and some ambition. video games are for fun, not proving your worth as a man.

>Vassal rebels
>While putting down the rebellion and fighting half the galaxy because they got salty about me genociding and drowning a few worlds the ancient empires awake
>Idiot vassal had a system next to them
>Can't amend contract because lol war but declaring war on the vassal drags me in
What the fuck, Vassals are still a massive pointless liabilty, I'd have been as well conquering them.
After this I'm drowning every one of their fucking worlds.

the fact that 4x games are exponentially more fun when played online against actual players proves ur claim wrong.
The ai plays in the same predictable boring ass way every game with no creativity.
Gets stale fast.

I'm in the same boat
>start game
>hit endgame
>crisis about to hit any moment, cant finish because then I'll get fucked by them
>alternatively cant start a war neither of the big powers will be able to finish it just becomes a drag for no reason
>or the game grinds to a crawl because its still somehow unoptimized

Your nation is a joke and you should strife for better maybe then you would appreciate what your people went thro you fat fuck communist

>its a "whole Galaxy has split into two fucking huge federations" episode.

>Playing stellaris without roleplaying
ISHYGDDT

Galactic Civilizations Ii, Space Empires IV, Endless Space shit even Star Wars Empire At War had better actual gameplay if you didn't mind not having diplomacy
Space games have loads of room for creativity of the player. Every sci fi idea you can think of is up for grabs but Stellaris can't see past 8 ethics, a few crisis events and that terrible no player input mosh pit combat. You should be able to set mines around warp points, make defence satelites, cloak your ships from the enemy, send boarding parties, aim for specific modules, make kamikaze ships ect. Those are just a few ways to make the combat less just a copy of Crusader Kings or EU4 combat thats just about watching a number but the combat is just one of the problems. Unless its some new megastructure or furry race portrait Paracocks is incapable of improving anything.
Fuck your arbitrary 10 years shit. Even if there is nothing in the last 10 years that scratch your itch that doesn't excuse something else from being objectively bad.