Why did it get so much hate?

I dont get why RE3 remake got so much hate. It is a really good game and lots of fun. Yes, it is kind of short, but the game that you get is great. Lets remember that the original RE3 on Palaystation was also short. Also Resident Evil games arent meant to be long, they are designed for multiple playthroughs.
Game is a 9/10 do not get the hate.

Attached: RE3.jpg (1280x720, 214.35K)

as someone who played RE3 before RE3make and enjoyed it, I also highly enjoyed RE3make. Sure, its a shame they lost the clock tower (graveyard in RE3 was eh) but the pacing of the game is fantastic, feels like playing through a 90's action movie in a great way and allows for multiple playthroughs because there is no "slog" section. I loved it and beat it probably 8 or so times, looking forward to doing another run when the next gen patch drops

It feels like a dlc pack to RE2. Charging full price for what feels like a rom hack miffed people a bit.

But its a pretty great linear adventure. You can pick the Racoon City edition (RE2 and RE3 together) for less than $20 now its worth it.

>Why did it get so much hate?
Because it should have been a DLC, not a 'full release'. RE2 Remake was great, this shit was a cash grab. Also the source material wasn't great, RE3 Nemesis is pretty much the worst of the OG games.

I love Jill

Attached: Fuck me.webm (1280x720, 2.21M)

glorified dlc sold as a standalone game

I like RE3make on its own merits well enough, but its also just not that great of a game taken on its own. I find it really short and a bit too linear. A lot of the areas suck and the ending in the Nest is bad.

Because it wasn’t worth 60 bucks

the worst of the trilogy is resident evil 2 though because of how painfully easy and cinematic it was

oh wow

Attached: 1518226449552.jpg (523x680, 207.69K)

Attached: oh yes.webm (1020x800, 936.79K)

come on user, don't be stupid

Attached: 1554239861896.gif (200x200, 3.89M)

People are retarded. Its great and despite its length felt like it was worth launch price

I didn't play it because the nemesis redesign was so bad

>Game is a 9/10
People have really low standards these days, huh?

The original was short yes but it gave more player agency. The remake despite coming out 20 years later feels less like a remake and more like a dlc for RE2.

Also they made a monster that exists to deep throat Jill but yet her old outfit was too "inappropriate". Yeah, don't piss on my leg and tell me it's raining.

i'm not though
re2make is a better game than the original (even counting all of the scrapped stuff) because the game is much more challenging
also note i didn't say re2 is bad, just the worst of a good trilogy

People who say classic RE3 was lacking in any way are true brainlets. It's just as good as RE2, if not better because it's not pathetically easy. It's also longer than RE1 or 2.

Remake 3 is shit because it's how much they cut, and the new stuff they added doesn't make up for it. The Nemesis encounters are awful, and the number of cutscene/game hybrid sections are not fun to play

>if not better because it's not pathetically easy
You can kill the nemesis with the Knife if you are good enough. Your point is?

If you liked RE3 Remake, you either didn't play the original or you played the original a very, very long time and possibly didn't even finish it. If you have played the original recently and still think the remake was a good game, then you're a stupid fucking retard with extremely low standards.

Nemesis's mouth lookin sus in that thumbnail

Attached: pusy.webm (1920x800, 209K)

It is an 8 hour DLC pack for 2make that was full price that removed sections of the game it was supposed to be a remake of.

>8 hours
More like 6.

i still don't understand why they cut so much
and it's not like it was a silly mistake, they did it on purpose

Attached: 1639788883391.png (1619x915, 518.49K)

Ignoring every other aspect of the game doesn't assist your argument. You can be arbitrarily "good enough" for anything. Unless you're playing arrange hard (which is excellent), 2's zombies go down in 3 hits and aren't positioned in a way to give you any trouble. Almost all the enemies in 2 are too passive as well.

Meanwhile, 3's zombies will run at you, are placed in copious numbers and take more bullets to kill. The hunters are more aggressive then than lickers as well. The boss fights are also wayyy fucking better. For your comment about a good player being able to knife him to death, a completely new player to 2 can simply stand still and unload their ammo on 90% of the bosses in 2 to win

you can kill everything in RE2 with a knife too im sure. RE3 is still a more aggressive game than RE2.

Grew up playing the playstation REs, and I played the original trilogy before the remakes recently. RE3 was my favorite as a kid.
RE1: 9/10 RER: 10/10
RE2: 10/10 RE2R: 9/10
RE3: 4/10 RE3R: 6/10
I'll give RE3R credit for having the only bosses in the series that are mildly enjoyable to fight. Dunno why the series has such a hard on for bosses nearly all of them suck. The segment with the drain deimos was cool too they were really lame in the original. Other then that all the cut content sucked. I don't care about the nemesis choices being removed however. I always thought they were an overrated mechanic, along with zapping in 2

Making OG 3's score that drastically different than 1&2 is pure contrarianism, unless it's a typo. It has the best gameplay of the OG trilogy, bar none.

>pirated game from g2a for 13 bucks
>ignore re3 and install resistance instead
>stuck waiting around 10 minute for a match
>fuck this shit
>close and uninstall
i feel cheated

this is some of the best bait i've seen in a while, have a (You)

no one plays resistance anymore lol

Attached: 1623891328165.png (613x89, 27.71K)

Why did they make Carlos into a smelly-looking hippy?

Attached: carlos-oliveira.png (450x360, 196.01K)

Even ignoring how short it is and the cut content it’s still a step back from RE2 Remake
Very linear level design, too many set pieces, downgraded gore, and how Nemesis was mishandled compared to Mr X make it obvious this was made by a different(and less talented) team

>pure contrarianism
sadly I don't thnk it is. RE3 gets overlooked by like everyone and has this historical image of being a lesser RE sequel. but those who know, know.

Just like RE3.

3's exploration was absolute dog shit and the only semi enjoyable segment was the Clock Tower. The dodge was a janky mess that barely functioned and interfered with shooting. The quick turn was huge though