Is there a gaming company that hates their customers more?

Is there a gaming company that hates their customers more?

Attached: 5CE8CD6C-A48C-468C-BF2D-104568FB1619.jpg (1284x1374, 466.27K)

isn't the wii shop already down? this is the destiny of every console ever manufactured. if you have ever bought a digital game on a console, you only have yourself to blame.
i bought several on the vita back then ç_ç i should have fucking bought muramasa physically

Sure Apple

Attached: 1652826180623.jpg (605x381, 155.66K)

IT IS OK WHEN SONY DOES IT!

nintendo

Nintendo, without a question. I remember back in the Vita days, if you bought a Vita game physically, you could also download the digital version for free. Nintendo could very well do the same for the Switch, but they don't.

nintendo

>Making their best system worse for no reason, long after it's dead.

Attached: fuck snoy.png (1004x1116, 567.1K)

Yeah..
Wait no actually. Sony are the worst.

Former Vita owner here, you're full of shit. There were some Cross-Buy titles like PSABR but other than that you absolutely did not get free digital versions of your physical games.
Even then, even assuming you knew exactly which games let you do that, this is a different Playstation run by a different company. This is American Playstation and they are fucking the customer at every angle while their cult of a fanbase thank them and defend them to the death.

>isn't the wii shop already down
Here's the difference, the wii shop is down and we know it's down but here the stores are up but transfers have been disabled.

imagine having a ps3 and vita and not having either of them hacked

>Even then, even assuming you knew exactly which games let you do that, this is a different Playstation run by a different company. This is American Playstation and they are fucking the customer at every angle while their cult of a fanbase thank them and defend them to the death.
True. I remember the Plebbit post of that one Vita dev who talked about how everyone who worked on the Vita hated Sony for completely abandoning it and the Japanese market all together.

>still updating and improving my 6 year old phone
>adding more and more privacy features
>advanced battery saving measures to prolong the life of my phone as long as possible

Are you the same user from the ps+ thread that also deflected to Nintendo for not doing something no one did?

What the fuck will I do with my digital only ps5?

Wtf is wrong with Sony? It's like they hired a bunch of fresh MBA grads and told them to go at it blindfolded. JUST

Use it as a shel- ah, it's curved
Doorsto- no it doesn't have any rubber to stop it from sliding.
Modern art piece?

the signs were already there long before the PS5 user
you only have yourself to blame

I don't use a 6y old phone and I tried apple and it's a cult everything is a hassle for no reason except being a paranoid fuck afraid that someone will steal your crap.
Made removal battery's go away for everyone turned every phone into a tracking device even more.
I'd 3d scanning your face for the AI right now has 10 microphones in it that are always on and sends stt transcripts.
Have fun

Pray that by the time the servers get turned off there's gonna be an easy jailbreak.

More like they gave the bunch of fresh MBA grads full control over the Playstation division and said "People bought The Last of Us surely you guys know how to make this branch actually turn a profit!" and now everything is burning

Just hack the thing

Nintendo

it will keep company to the series s in the closet with all the other dead consoles

all modern smartphones are like that and im not willingly to suffer day to day going without just to troll the glowies

nintendo does way worse shit but gets a free pass
who cares if the wii online servers shut down only 2 years after wii u came out
who cares if the wii shop got shut down while the ps3 psn is still up
who cares if the wii u and 3ds shops get shut down within a year, can you image the same thing happening to the PS4? even within the next 5 years?
paid online but the servers are peer to peer ect ect
but no, clearly sony is the worst

>Is there a gaming company that hates their customers more?
Just today they announced that anyone who got a discount on their PS Plus subscription when they bought it (no matter how long ago) has to now pay Sony that money back before they're allowed to buy a new subscription tier. This comes just one month after Sony themselves told people their subscriptions would stack together. I've had every Sony console since PS2 (bought an N64 instead of PS1 purely because of Shadows of the Empire lmao)and I'm fucking done with them.

I agree it's a dick move, but who tf plays on an unhacked vita these days?
mine got hacked long ago and I don't even touch it anymore. In any case I already installed all of the PS1 games I ever bought onto it YEARS ago. I guess I'll be in trouble if I ever get a new vita storage card (which is less likely to happen than Peta Jensen kicking my bedroom door open and fucking me for 3 days straight) so whatever.
The vita is out of support anyway, you might as well hack it if you haven't already. It becomes more useful than ever before

I'd Nintendo is about on the same level
EA too

Blizzard seems to be doing pretty well. Whatever company made DBD too. They both design games with shitty matchmakers and absolutely shitty mechanics and balance, then punish people for getting fed up with it. In Blizz case its even more obvious. WoW has for years now been dedicating its content for the top 1% only, ignoring the other 99% of the paying customers, while everyone else is loudly complaining about it and going ignored. And then they wonder why it is they're bleeding subscriptions.