6 FPS in the menus

>6 FPS in the menus
this is by far the most unoptimized piece of shit I have ever played

Attached: EGS_Warhammer40000ChaosGateDaemonhunters_ComplexGames_S1_2560x1440-599e4f3f77cecfba64e367d4a77f83bd.jpg (2560x1440, 1001.1K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pdnGIytXjW8
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

ive heard people complain about the performance, but my 1070 and 2018 i5 have zero problem running this game
a shame you're getting low FPS, im having a blast with it

I'm running an r9 380x and a ryzen 7 2700 with no problems
Holy fuck I'm not used to these types of strategy games I'm getting my ass kicked in

BORS

a buddy and I are playing the game co-op (he takes two dudes i take two) and we're doing fine in the tactical missions, but i feel like we're getting fucked in the strategic layer (a few planets corruption 5)
the worst feeling ever is missing a warp storm special mission 'cause a fucking crown is getting set up
if BORS isnt your favorite dude uninstall the game

Vakir, the dumb inquisitor.

BORS is unironically the best guy in my game

I think the injury times for the marines is excessive from:
1) gameplay point, because a dude got scrached he's out for 45 days + another 20-30 days (because he needs to adjust to his new cybernetics or whatever)
2) lore, they are fucking space marines. They are supposed to be able to lose half their torso and keep living with their extra heart and two extra lungs. Like seriously. Oh no, he got scrached by a cultist with an auto gun, guess he needs to spend half a year incapacitated now.

we'll get to save her soul next game r-right?

The latest patch allegedly fixes that

Not even the devs know how to play:
youtube.com/watch?v=pdnGIytXjW8

>amerimutt, playing on his 386 intel
ameripoors, kek

For a terminator squad, they move really fucking fast.

if other chapters can backflip in them i don't see any reason grey knights can't go fast

My 6 year old gaming pc can run it well.
Step if up poorfag.

Most of the classes just wear regular armor.
Terminator armor is it's own thing.

what game?

why the fuck did the devs nerf us across the board

Why the fuck are there no torrents for this a month after release?

denuvo :)

Fuckin' hell. Never gonna' get to play this one then