Are there really 'people' who feel nothing by playing a horror game?

Are there really 'people' who feel nothing by playing a horror game?

Attached: 1624645385982.webm (1280x720, 2.15M)

I dont get scared, no not really. I got suicidality depressed at like 17 (like actively planning, not just uwu im sad) and it broke my brain, I dont get heart palpitatingly afraid of things anymore.

ironically enough its made me enjoy the genre of horror far more.

Attached: 1608479792063.png (838x643, 1.07M)

Observation is not a horror game, it's barely a game even.

Name one horror game that is actually frightening.
You fucking can't.
This cannot be refuted because whatever game you try to claim is actually scary is in reality just proof that you're a little bitch.

once you realize it was just some guys putting something together to scare you, it loses the appeal

this, but the opposite. i was completely deadpan growing up, nothing could faze me back then, but now i'd jump out of my seat if i got hit with a cheap jumpscare

Was just about to say this
I'm beginning to think that the degree how horror scare you is often proportional to how positively you look at life

Space is so scary but so beautiful

I usually play horror games with my sister watching me / playing with me, I can't really enjoy them by myself

How is this scary it is just planets?
It's just rocks nigga

Horror atmosphere does nothing to me
Jump scares don't count because that's not horror

I genuinely cannot play them they scare me to much

I wish I did get scared by horror games, I love the atmosphere that they often go for and games like Phasmophobia seem like a blast.

Same. Everything scares me, it's awful.

I don't get scared, I fucking HATE saturn and I HATE THOSE WHO WORSHIP IT, I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST I HATE THE ANTI CHRIST BLACK CUBE CULT I HATE THEM TOO

>be me 8yo
>play sims 1 late at night
>Sim dies. oh no sad
>moments later Spooky music plays and grim reaper appears.
Turned it off dint sleep never played again.
Goes to say i spook easily...

do you go outside?

Attached: 1652283249251.jpg (567x483, 28.89K)

I don't think that horror necessarily has to induce fright. It's just a certain kind of setting that explores certain kinds of ideas. It can do those things well and not be scary. If you're a grown man I don't know how you could be scared of shit like that anyway.

Is that... SPACE!? AAAAAAH! Help me NIGGERMAN!

Right? Like I want to love horror games I do but I genuinely freeze up and scream like a fucking bitch during horror segments I couldn't even finish Dead Space 1 (I did beat Dead Space 3 tho) and BARELY finished the FEAR trilogy though even FEAR 3 was laughably "scary" since Alma at that point is helping you.

All the time. My other degen friends like to joke that I'm a daywalker.

What's there to be scared of ?
it's a fucking video game

how the fuck do you live ?

space isn't real so it doesn't scare me

around niggers probably

What's there to be scared of ?
it's just my fucking cock in your mouth

I think it might be correlated with NPCs. If you are an NPC with no internal life, I think it may not grasp you as you have literally no imagination.

That is interesting. Are you two still depressive people? I am deeply melancholic. The last words I can remember my grandmother saying to me were "you're a surly bastard, aren't you" when I was 14 or so. I love horror but don't like very sharp jumpscares. I am still melancholic and depressive too, about the same as when I was a kid.

Atmosphere is everything.
A good horror game have good atmosphere. Doesn't even matter if it actually has scary things in it.