It’s no Elden Ring, you know

It’s no Elden Ring, you know

Attached: 5DD34B25-C2D2-4211-A0A7-7DD6CF626930.jpg (2400x1800, 214.54K)

Yeah, it's actually good

I know, it's better.

Thank god.

Attached: 1636760313387.jpg (555x800, 56.76K)

I actually liked indie demake, but still not gonna play it, user sorry.
Too much hype/hate for DS games.
They labeled already for me

This game was ass, and DS1 was better.

I prefer a more focused game

Bloodborne is a masterpiece Elden Ring is normie core.

Attached: 1632327075085.webm (800x450, 2.93M)

It aint souls 2 frend

I love the Hunter's Axe.
It's great.

based collection

Bloodborne has a MUCH better core combat model and weapon balancing along with the better dungeon design inherent to it being a more linear game.
Elden Ring has a glorious sense of wonder and adventure to it that isn't really matched by anything, never mind other souls games.
They both share some issues, like inconsistent boss quality.
Base Bloodborne has excellent pacing, but it's kind of ruined if you play the DLC since the base end bosses are pathetic compared to Kos. Elden Ring has well-documented pacing issues towards the end.

They're both very good games.

Pretty much this, i have that trash console just for Bloodborne and Vanillaware stuff

You can add Last of Us 2 to that, to be fair. Those are the only two games worth buying it for, but it can be a comfy multiplat box for your TV if you mainly play on PC and don't mind 1080p.

>You can add Last of Us 2
You have no idea how many times i have tried to play the first one. It came free with the console and i get bored SO fast, classic movie like exclusive from this shit company. I hate that franchise and what represents.

fpbp

BB is so much easier than ER. It’s like a vacation in comparison

>Ring bell
>Boss fight over

I had more trouble with ER thanks to the artificial difficulty and multi phase bosses. I can guarantee that ER was a linear experience from the start, but Bamco forced them to make it an pseudo open world. That's why is that aspect is absolute trash.

I prefer Bloodborne's level design and overall art direction. It's hard to compete with gothic lovecraftian horror though with just standard medievil and ayy lmao though.

Elden Ring's sense of grandeur is impressive though.