This is literally a transphobic villain

This is literally a transphobic villain

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 15-12-23 Andrei_portrait.webp (WEBP Image 1118 × 1080 pixels) — Scaled (56%).png (636x615, 761.31K)

elaborate

Andrej sculpts flesh into grotesque shapes. He is also made to be repulsive. He is a trans character that is going through hormone and gender confirmation treatment and is being cast in the light of a villain and something to be othered.

lmao benis head

dilate tranny

>transphobic
>villain
I agree, it's protagonists who should be based and transphobic.

What game is this nigga from?

Another piece of evidence that they are turning him into a gross caricature of a transperson and making them overly sexually suggestive. The oppressive phallic shape is a very key part of our culture.

I am not a transperson, I am an ally though.

No he is a transphobic depiction of a transperson, you have misunderstood!

modern warfare 4

Bro you don't have to go this route if you want a VTM thread. You can just make a normal one.

You will die before you see Clanquest updated to the latest version of the unofficial patch

>I am an ally though.
good for you retard. Nobody cares

I am just concerned about the depiction of certain marginalized groups in media. I think we all need to do better to call out things like this.

>people don't understand Tzimisce again
What's new?

Attached: F333754B-12AD-454B-AEE5-4D7C33BB4C8E.jpg (340x427, 43.3K)

He would commend your efforts for transformation but would be disgusted at you for your reasoning.
Personally I would weld all your bones so you couldn't move and place you infron of a mirror until you understand.

They are depicted as abandoning humanity, shaping their bodies into all manner of horrid shapes, and being soulless. These are all common transphobic tropes.

I am not a transperson but I have several non-binary friends and I am an ally.

An interesting an often underexplored topic in vampire lore that doesn't come up enough should be how sex and gender matter less and less the older a vampire gets. Spending the blood to get a boner that just reminds you that sex hasn't felt actually good since you were alive. And also the fact that any new vampire is going to be seen as inferior to every vampire older than them, including the women. All the women are your superiors. A freshly turned male that still retains mortal sexist views could almost be considered cute in a way, like how only a baby vampire would be that immature.
To that end, I just don't see gender identity even being a topic. That and goths crossdress all the time anyway, so meh?

well, you figure it out

Attached: 1507573422453.jpg (1280x1024, 175.8K)

The point is he is a grotesque caricature of real life trans folk and that is unacceptable in 2022. I know the game was made in 2004 but it is no excuse for this, ever.

no user, I'm pretty sure all you care about is trolling outside of Any Forums

>am not a transperson but I have several non-binary friends and I am an ally.
In that case I would turn you into a living toilet and embrace after so you would live the rest of your days sucking up the blood clots from your friends' infected neo vaginas.

i wish you could join him in base game

Attached: 1608382939577.jpg (1019x1024, 91.87K)

>They are depicted as abandoning humanity, shaping their bodies into all manner of horrid shapes, and being soulless. These are all common transphobic tropes.
Yes, user. VtM is a horror game and Tzimisce are monsters.

Attached: IMG0052-Sascha-Vykos.jpg (720x1090, 160.24K)

Ignore the retard and his shit bait and post cool vampire characters and discuss.

Attached: marcin-blaszczak-thumb.jpg (500x500, 54.03K)

>Any Forums is one person
I know there is a lot of hate on this board, but there are non gender conforming folks on this site, you know? There is an Any Forums board and boards like /hm/ and /y/ and /u/ for gay and lesbian and bisexual people. Some of us just feel that this is pure marginalization of trans people.

You should delete your comment and stop being such a bigot.

But they are queer coded to be like trans people. It is an act of bigotry.

or just sage while you post and report the obvious troll

>queer coded
I know it's a buzzword but I have no idea what it means.

But user...what if I already have?

Attached: 773.jpg (859x960, 62.93K)

Attached: 1611756086890.jpg (517x591, 106.54K)

I am not a troll, I am sincere. And trolls are also often used as transphobic slurs so please be more careful next time.

The character is meant to remind you of a queer, trans, or gender non-conforming individual. Like how Jar Jar Binks talks in a manner that instantly reminds you of stereotypes of people of colour. He is supposed to be goofy and stupid and callous and unreliable. Like stereotypes of the unreliable, always late, slovenly, unclean, boorish, irritating, and loud black person.

John Money propagated term sexual orientation among other things and there are direct links between queer theory and pedofilia

Attached: 1608388939544.jpg (400x400, 34.63K)

Tzimisce are based as fuck and want to leave their humanity behind. Brujah are the one and only tranny clan.

>Jar Jar Binks talks in a manner that instantly reminds you of stereotypes of people of colour
No he doesn't. I've seen The Phantom Manace multiple times since it came out back in 1999 and it never occurred to me. I think it's (You) problem. It'd say that you seeing things you see is paranoid delusions. Or maybe you're just dumb and indoctrinated by twitter.

Either way there's a clan for you.

Attached: lUAZKdiKx-E.jpg (600x665, 81.16K)