Is the Xbone X really as powerfull as the Xbone SeriesS just not able to use the same instructions ?

Is the Xbone X really as powerfull as the Xbone SeriesS just not able to use the same instructions ?

Attached: xbox.jpg (3072x2304, 2.14M)

Other urls found in this thread:

eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2022-cross-gen-face-off-xbox-series-s-vs-xbox-one-x
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Cute feet!

imagine the smell

Thanks Mrs skeltal

conceptualize the fragrance

The 1X has a significantly faster GPU (albeit with an older feature set, as you said) and more memory.
The SS has a much better CPU and an SSD.

So you are saying with last gen games and the XBoneX upgraded to an SSD they are equal?

Attached: game hard.jpg (500x750, 311.93K)

>The 1X has a significantly faster GPU
how is this allowed

no

I love angry red feet

2003 summed up in a photo. The aestheticsss

I haven't compared benchmarks, but I'd guess that the new CPU makes a big difference even if resolution etc has to be dialled back vs the 1X.
The NVMe SSDs used in the new consoles are a lot better than can be achieved by putting a SATA SSD into a 1X/PS4 Pro. Currently that just means somewhat faster loading times, but in future it should allow for more advanced world streaming techniques.

ok thank

Attached: cod play.jpg (480x360, 25.37K)

eurogamer.net/digitalfoundry-2022-cross-gen-face-off-xbox-series-s-vs-xbox-one-x

Why is he wearing a diaper?

1x is faster cpu/gpu but it's last gen so it comes with an HDD and draws more power, also Microsoft hates its existence.
You're better off with a Series S to be honest with you family member

The SS is designed as a 1080p machine whereas the OneX was designed as a 4K machine. That is the OneX was designed to do at 4K what the One could do at 1080p. I suspect the SS was designed to do at 1080p what the SX could do at 4K.

The fact that the Series S has a way better CPU means a lot but the OneX can still run some cross gen games better, which makes sense if a game was designed for a Jaguar chip that CPU is not being utilized.

Fetish among people who were molested

thank 2

Attached: kiss game.jpg (500x375, 19.89K)

god damn

Attached: 1643988260350.jpg (891x1024, 229.23K)

Me on the right

How the fuck is Chun Li facing that way?