Why is Any Forums always going on about how hard Elden Ring is, when Sekiro is much more difficult?

Why is Any Forums always going on about how hard Elden Ring is, when Sekiro is much more difficult?

Attached: SeKINO.jpg (960x960, 94.24K)

Sneed.

Like 8x the people played ER, so that's 8x the whiny shitters. Also, with Sekiro, a switch flicks, you get it, and you start to cruise.

Any Forums also went on about how difficult Sekiro was despite the fact that many games that came prior are much more difficult as well.

Did you miss the threads when it came out? The seething it caused was absolutely immense.

games such as?

Play ys monstrum nox on lunatic. If you still think that soulsshit is hard after that i'll admit defeat and stop calling fromshit pisseasy

>play on harder difficulty
That's kind of a cop out. Souls games don't have difficulty settings and doing NG+ still isn't an equivalent because you'd have maxed stats and items by then. You need to find a better comparison.

Sekiro came out like 4 years ago, user
The people who were considered annoying and cancerous 4 years ago don't even post here anymore

>The comparison doesnt count because made up shit.
pathetic honestly

Sekiro was challenging.
Elden Ring is random trash.

contra

No it doesn't count because it's a false equivalency. You're saying to play another game on its max difficulty while the other game doesn't even have difficulty settings. And by the time you get to NG+ on the other game, you'd have the equipment and stats so it's still not really the same as choosing a harder difficulty setting, there's too many advantages at that point.

You are a fucking retard, just move on and stop talking.
I literally die of cringe

>Muh soulsshit is hard because it has no difficult setting!
>Nooo, i cant just play other games on hardest difficult
>Im forced to play on easy bro

>you can never leave once you’re in this ocean of piss
No body tell, Jayden.

The fact that you said to play it on its hardest difficulty setting is you admitting it's inherently easier otherwise. Why'd you do this to yourself

I think he meant games worth playing

I'm not saying souls is harder, I straight up said NG+ doesn't really count as harder either because you have the maxed stats and equipment by that point. Are you ESL or just didn't read what you're replying to?

Because a 30 frame spammable deflect that gives a block if you mess up meant the game isn't really that hard. For reference 30 frames is more than 2x the active frames of a DS3 roll, and Sekiro deflect starts up instantly instead of in the middle of the animation.

Sekirobabs used the false premise of it being a "hard game" as a defence for how binary and simon says the gameplay is. Its a shitty action game with a limited movelist where you have no interesting choices to make in the combat and unlike souls games you have no rpg stat choices to make either.

The game is such a poorly designed action game that movement is a literal nonfactor to victory, hell you don't even need to see your character as with this webm. Just spam l1 and do the Osu red sign rhythm game command.

Attached: Sekiro epic boredom 2.webm (900x506, 2.95M)

Wtf are you even talking with your ng+? Did you ever play a single other game in your life than elden piss?

You literally press NEW GAMEA and select lunatic. You are lvl 1 with no gear.
>It cant be hard because it gives you the option to play easy!
Then dont use the option, like whats wrong with you?

>Also, with Sekiro, a switch flicks, you get it, and you start to cruise.
Yep this happened to me, I did find genichiro and guardian ape a little too hard (but eventually beat both) but I was an attack tier behind because I haven't done lady butterfly yet.

That said I do have a specific complaint about guardian ape, that it's utterly unreasonable to expect people to figure out the spear down the neck, I only knew because I thought for sure you were meant to stick it up his ass and when that didn't work I looked it up wondering if I was just fucking up the timing

If the game has an easy mode then the game isn't hard. You can choose to make it harder for yourself but that doesn't make it a hard game, because you could always choose the easy mode.

You are the most fucking braindead person ive ever met on this baord. gz

Even halo on legendary is harder than fromshit.
Even tales of hearts R on hard difficult is harder than fromshit
Tears to tiara 2, which is a srpg/vn is harder than fromshit.
Touhou is on an other dimensional plane
Same with the last remnant

Why are fromcasuals acting like their game is the hardest shit for real pr0gamers ever?

You can make a baby game like pokemon hard too by introducing made up rules like nuzlocke, it's essentially the same thing as choosing a difficulty setting in a game that has it. The game itself isn't hard, you made it hard for yourself. It's simple logic.

Because all the normalfags jumped onto Elden Ring and haven't played Sekiro.

That's exactly what I'm saying, in ys monstrum nox you literally just choose play on lunatic. While in souls games by the time you can get to NG+, its harder difficulty, you already have the advantages of maxed stats and good equipment. That's why it's a false equivalence. If you can just choose the max difficulty for souls games like you could for ys, then that would be a good comparison but you can't, read the last sentence here Imagine seething so hard your eyes are bloodshot and you lose the ability for reading comprehension. It's not a 1:1 comparison because NG+ while seemingly harder is also easier in some aspects, its not the same as just choosing lunatic on a menu.

>elden piss
I made the thread saying Sekiro is harder than that game. Again, proving to everyone you can't read and you're having a butthurt aneurysm.

>dont use the option
Because pitting lunatic vs NG+ is a dishonest comparison. Also if you're discussing which is harder you can't say play one game on its absolute max difficulty while not applying the same criteria for the other. You're basically admitting ys is inherently easier by doing so. I don't think souls games are harder either, I repeatedly say you have too many advantages in NG+ too, so a direct comparison with that is wonky. You can't save face now, others can actually read and see you getting BTFO in every post.

honesty I think soul fags found it hard because they can't overlevel their problems away

Elden Ring isn't hard per se. You just die often and spend a lot of time doing same thing over and over. You want hard game which is hard without enemies abusing bugs and at the same time actually gives you mechanics to counter enemy bullshit? Play Bayonetta on hard mode.

So contra