Yes I will choose Slytherin and I will make all the most bastardly choices whenever possible

Yes I will choose Slytherin and I will make all the most bastardly choices whenever possible

Attached: images (8).jpg (275x183, 8.03K)

I cant imagine they'll let you go full villain. they'll let you be batman levels of antihero at most, using "forbidden spells" on the not-voldemort

YOU ARE SO LE HECKING WHOLESOME

Sounds fun. I hope they make it a unique experience for each house for maximum replayability and not just the same quests and choices with a red blue green or yellow filter

Yes I will choose Hufflepuff and I will get a Slytherin gf that bullies me

As a black man I'm joining Hufflepuff and I'm going to fuck, marry, and impregnate a cute blonde Syltherin girl and help people that need help.

Attached: 1628183643690.png (235x543, 244.85K)

>they'll let you
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
> I will choose
BHOHOHOHOHOHO

I'm going to put all my points into potions and charms and just roofie women with Love Potions and then Obliviate them afterwards

Attached: 1638545863742.png (677x452, 108.94K)

Fucking this. Every single video game who promised to offer choices drops those choices for a story they want to push. You WILL be in Gryffindor. You WILL save the school. You WILL eat the Amblypygid.

I wanna be Slytherin but be really sincerely kind and bubbly just to confuse people.

Attached: EvfEtFMWYAEwFgP.jpg (1280x720, 108.43K)

No, I will never support wokeshit.

That's my plan too.

Attached: 1432144923720.gif (360x240, 1.85M)

>wanting to impregnate a cunt, who is also tainted with puff genes

Yes I will choose Hufflechad and I will get all the Ravenqts

Oh I plan to be the most heroic and Charming Slytherin ever, because suprise suprise Merlin was one too.

Will a lifelike teenage Emma Watson be in the game and if so can I romance and breed 15 children with her

The Potterfag generation are cancer.

>Ravenclaw masterrace who is going to be depressed as a result of having to watch brainlette ants scurry about on the grounds below, while I sit in my tower conducting unsanctioned research my professors don't even understand
I literally can only ever play myself in games like these.

I can't tell if it'd be funnier to be a really sweet Slytherin, or a huge bastard of a Hufflepuff.

Attached: huffle your puffle.jpg (599x480, 22.61K)

No because the game is set about century prior in 1890

Why won't the chinks just release her fucking game?

Attached: eml3TXRhYnU4aHM5SkptWXRKTC80bkFKZXBQemdoOW5qb2N3S3Y0MHBtdz0.jpg (1680x1563, 1.23M)

If the game allows, my second playthrough would definitely be picrel but in Hogwarts.
Actually... my dream HP game would just be an exhaustive school sim.

Attached: bully-939697932.jpg (1280x784, 271.81K)

The only thing I want is to explore the castle, I hope it's huge.