Gaming laptop

>gaming laptop

Attached: 1653489342398.jpg (600x580, 170.46K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/S1sCLpkOkhY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>gaming
>laptop
OH NO NO NO

Attached: 1653489445195.png (593x580, 339.98K)

cope, my alienware laptop looks sick and i can take it anywhere unlike you desktop cucks

>i can take it anywhere
I don't leave the house anyway.

People meme about gaming laptops but there’s honesty nothing wrong with them if you aren’t playing games made in the past 4-5 years.

>Buy thin stealth laptop with 3060 max-Q
>Can play 99% of games just fine on my 1440p laptop display
What's the problem here?

Attached: 15032205_1167219210021410_6717968950281849546_n.jpg (725x725, 75.89K)

Yup, love it, every weekend I go to my sister's and have lots of fun, the best investment of my life.

>cope, my alienware laptop looks sick and i can take it anywhere unlike you desktop cucks
Implying you leave the house LMAO

Attached: 1653489739283.jpg (1000x871, 90.37K)

my justification of switching to a desktop was that i always used the laptop in the same place anyway
best decision ever

They're nowhere near as robust as a desktop. You're paying a premium for a product that is not as powerful and has a shorter lifespan. Unless you actually really need the portability you're wasting your money.

>overheats, burns and crashes
>loud and noisy with worse performance per dollar
>doesn't leave his bedroom anyway

Why would I want to game anywhere outside of my house? If I did I have a babby Switch for it.

Attached: 1633022554778.gif (343x498, 3.24M)

I bought a gaming laptop last year for $1100 because building a pc for with equivalent specs would've costed me $2500. And I like, I play may more games now than on my old desktop gaming computer.

>trust me bro I just need to plug the charging cord in

I mean, it works out for me since I move often and I don’t play games on it 24/7. I never did like desktops, they’re a pain in the ass to transport.

>overheats, burns and crashes
No it doesn't.
>loud and noisy
Yes, I wear headphones
>worse performance per dollar
1/20th the size.
>doesn't leave his bedroom anyway
I game at work because my laptop blends in with the dell laptops my coworkers use. I also take it travelling.

Cope post.

Anyone who shits on a gaming laptop these days is a brainlet.

The only single negative to a modern gaming laptop is you are paying about a 30% more then the equivalent spec'd desktop.

That said you gain a lot more as well such as portability for those who travel or use their laptops for work.

>move country
>took desktop/27" monitor/peripherals with me
Try again faggot.

>Cope post.
Thanks for classifying your post

My shitty samsung laptop can run oblivion at a comfortable 50fps even in laggier places and the game only crashes as much as it does normally

>No it doesn't.
Denial
>Yes, I wear headphones
No consideration for the people around you and need dense headphones to block out an uneccesary noise. Can't use openbacks either, LMAO.
>1/20th the size.
1/20th the performance
>I game at work because my laptop blends in with the dell laptops my coworkers use.
Cringe
>I also take it travelling.
Cringe.
>Cope post
Yes, you are coping.

>>overheats, burns and crashes
I have a gaming laptop, it has never crashed or burned and the gpu temps reach 80 Celsius on full power, which is only 10 degrees hotter than my old desktop computer
>>loud and noisy with worse performance per dollar
There's only like 2 to 6 fps average between a gaming laptop and desktop computer.

vid related
youtu.be/S1sCLpkOkhY

>loud and noisy
>"I game at work because my laptop blends in with the dell laptops my coworkers use"

Attached: 1653213200743.png (1056x1080, 1.08M)