TemTem out on Sep. 6th

Why aren’t you playing TemTem? It’s better than Pokémon.

Out on September 6th.

Attached: 0C4B9F82-B66E-4F5A-9C6A-E0A08C8BEE34.jpg (1170x1811, 368.56K)

It's not a real game. I don't play mobage shit.

Jesus christ it's only now out?

Redownloaded it last night. Shit was boring as fuck

I was looking at it with my sister and almost bought it, with then we noticed it has really weird things like "pronoun selection" and what not, we don't want to be part of any of that. We bought Monster Hunter World instead

Didn't this come out 3 years ago

It is wokeshit so good choice.

PLA mogs the shit out of it

Attached: 3F20E4F0-B532-437E-92FF-ED4F517F3A93.jpg (1280x720, 111.75K)

its been in EA 3 years, they also arent wiping the servers so the economy is fucked and p2w guilds own everything

i don't play tranny games.

I'm waiting for PalWorld

>sister
what's it like jerking to her getting dicked down in the next room after your gaming, cuck?

The only good looking temtem is a design that originated from a fake pokemon leak. They all look like dogshit

Wait it has its own in-game economy? Why? How?

She's not dating anybody or planning to, it's just us two, dummy

Reminder that the devs have openly stated they aren’t planning on adding any new mons to catch after the game is fully released. You’re paying for a shitty MMO Pokemon clone in which the small pool of knockoff designs is what you’ll be stuck with forever.

Source?

Because I'm waiting for Immortal Redneck 2, not FagFag

>CREM-ACK!

>what's it like jerking to her getting dicked down in the next room after your gaming, cuck?
DAD!!! KEEP IT DOWN!!!

theres 164 temtems already

Keep waiting, then. Palworld might be abandoned just like the rest of Pocketpair's games, as they abandoned Craftopia in its early access to start making Crafttopia 2, which lacks minimum sense as a sequel of a game that has never been out.
Also, they might get copyright claims from Nintendo anytime soon as some of the Pals are actually modified/reskinned Pokémon assets.