Elden Ring is my first From Soft game. It's a pretty tough game but pic related is making me want to quit this game...

Elden Ring is my first From Soft game. It's a pretty tough game but pic related is making me want to quit this game. It's virtually impossible to hit him in his second phase and I can barely heal. I'm not using summoning ashes or summoning people to help me, I want to finish this game on my own.

Can anyone please give me advice?

Attached: Malikunt.jpg (1200x900, 271.88K)

Holy fuck use the actual literal dedicated only to this fight parry item that stuns him for an eternity and lets you delete his HP.

I keep timing it wrong, Im a retard

What's your build, user?

I had the exact opposite problem with this fight - it was so neat, the build-up was great, and then...he died in like 2 hits.

>I'm not using summoning ashes or summoning people to help me

>not using the mechanics in the game to beat the game the way it was designed to be played

I’m offering zero advice because you’re a retard who listens to the retards on Any Forums. Be a man for once and stop seeking approval of a bunch of neckbeards. Being a man is not needing validation from anyone.

haha imagine sex with malkeith tho
lol jk
but maybe

Just slap bloodhound step on your weapon.

I bumrushed this guy and beat him the first time and I had no idea what you guys were talking about until I tried to help people beat him by summoning. It's much harder in co-op. Try solo, be agressive

>It's a pretty tough game
What? It's easier than BOTW

thank you for saying that, I will keep trying

Acquire proficiency. And pray he doesn't do his flying anime bullshit. That's how I beat him.

Attached: dsp wow.jpg (190x266, 6.91K)

When he jumps and flips around shooting his projectiles, prepare for the last attack where he performs a jump attack towards you, that attack is easy to parry.

Use pillars.

The first phase is unironically more difficult since he can throw out quick, deceptively long slashes at you and his rock moves come out so quickly.

If you can get past that without using too many flasks (save most for the second phase) then you should be fine. Just anticipate and reaction roll whenever he jumps and rush him down when he's on the ground. When he's slashing on the ground you can literally whack him over and over and he'll miss, by far his most dangerous moves then are the explosive move and the whirlwind, both of which have learnable windups and can be avoided handily.

Good luck.

Absolutely shit boss. He's sure having fun flipping around the arena and shooting anime bullshit everywhere. Glad he's having a good time but it would have been really cool if they let the player participate in the fight.
I have zero qualms busting out the cheese on him, whatever that entails. If you think it's a fun fight and want to learn his tedious moveset, then be my guest. Me, I've got a throne to claim and a minor display of my summoning power is a small price to pay to get this storage container for the death rune out of my way.

>be a man
>to beat a videogame
Shut up pussy. This post reeks of underage.

>I'm not using summoning ashes or summoning people to help me

The bosses were literally designed from the ground up around you doing both of those things, they are intended to be fought at least 2 on 1. It's like complaining that its hars to solo an MMO boss, don't deliberately do a challenge run and then complain that it feels broken.

You retards have been spewing this same shit a decade ago when Artorias came out.

Attached: 1652237206871.webm (650x364, 2.86M)

Just keep trying until the RNG gives you enough room to kill him, same shit with Melania desu

>I'm not using summoning ashes or summoning people to help me, I want to finish this game on my own.
lol
just summon bloodloss man and double hammer man and they'll murder the boss for you

you are so goddamn stupid in the extent to which you misread that

you are supposed to stand under him lol

Attached: leave them all behind.webm (1024x578, 2.87M)

No one complained about 30 second anime combos with Artorias because Artorias did not have 30 second anime combos.