Why do people pay for this?

Why do people pay for this?

Attached: sw-online-feb-21.jpg (1280x720, 160.26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

eldred.fr/blog/2022/05/22/prehistorik
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Nintendo fans are unironic npcs.
Sony fans are unironic movie western VN enthusiasts (interactive movie game).
PC fans are eastern VN enthusiasts (interactive book game).
Xbots are legit the only real gamers and they get fuck nothing of value outside goypass.

It's really funny how bad the SNES games got. There's plenty more decent stuff they could get (Super Adventure Island, Super Bomberman, Mystical Ninja, Terranigma) but it's never gonna happen. Mario RPG will happen eventually but they are going to drag that one out as long as possible.

They dont they pay to play splatoon online

Because Nintendo fanboys are the dumbest subhumans

/thread

>they pay to play splatoon online
People pay to play a 2017 game?

It's free

It's free. You pay for the online, the games are a free bonus.

Corporate drone mindset

>Mario RPG will happen eventually but they are going to drag that one out as long as possible.

Not it won't as long as Square Enix has a say in it. They don't have a single game in NSO, they're probably demanding more money than Nintendo is willing to pay. Hence we have Jaleco and Titus trash for instance.

Being mentally ill is a prerequisite to liking nintendo

One of the games this month is a classic I played as a kid

Attached: 1624673281324.jpg (387x487, 25.04K)

Because there are good games on it too.

lol GTA and FIFA are still the best selling games on both PS/Xbox calling them movie fans is just a huge COPE.

They're saving their popular games to sell to you as subpar ports for full AAA price in limited print

This

You just proved him right

Prehistorik Man is really fucking cool, but only the Game Boy version.
eldred.fr/blog/2022/05/22/prehistorik

Cloud saves. It’s literally the only reason.

What if I wanted to buy the games and not pay again for the internet I already pay for to play multiplayer shit I have no interest in?

When will Nintendo give the people what they want?

Attached: RakugakidsCover.jpg (2100x1539, 2.38M)

>AVE MARIA INTENSIFIES

For the convienece of having those games on the Switch.

People who buy playstations for multiplats aren't sony fans

tendies do

I only pay for it because it's so fucking cheap I don't really care
I will never get any of the expansion pack bullshit and if they decide to kill the basic plan I'm getting no plan at all, simple as

Yeah. GTAV and Mario Kart 8D are two of the most popular evergreen titles of the last 10 years on console. Most of the top 10 steam games are all at least 5 years old. Good games are good. You must be a Sony fan if this confuses you.

Bing Bing Wahoo!

Samefag falseflag

Does Any Forums really think that people only pay for Nintendo Online just to play NES games?