That one Vidya you actually don't like that everyone praises to no end and you want to say your criticisms but don't...

That one Vidya you actually don't like that everyone praises to no end and you want to say your criticisms but don't want to be labeled as THAT faggot?

Attached: Laughing_Wolves_Banner.jpg (800x450, 279.6K)

For me would be:
Dragon's Dogma
Nier Automata
Scarlet Nexus

Nier Automata for me as well

ocarina of time

Doom Eternal. Git gud is the only defence because the devs said the game was hard.

> Dark Souls
Unironically garbage

Final Fantasy X

Deep Rock Galactic

I hate Doom Eternal too, but mostly because it looks like a shitty cartoony arcade game when you're mid-combat. Fucking feels like I'm playing Pixels: The Game at times.

Attached: 26437.jpg (680x824, 44.65K)

Breath of the wild

another fucking elden ring thread

Attached: 1566498303503.png (270x329, 105.19K)

Outer Wilds. Everyone who played it thinks it takes a huge brain, so it's pointless.

In real life? Skyrim.
Here? Ocarina of Time, or anything N64 related.

Ghost Trick
Wonderful 101
Fallout 3

Since everyone is so heckin' obscure when talking about this game and spoilers I can never truly gleam what people like about it so much. Was the actual exploration and discovery great? Yeah. Was the payoff to it good? Fuck no, everything past the initial shock at getting into the Eye of the Universe is so schlocky and made me retroactively think I wasted so much time.

any flavor of the month normie friends mention

Why don't you just stop being such a pussy faggot that desperately bases his personality around what everyone else thinks?

Im in love with that ho

DMC

No More Heroes

Modern Mario
Modern Zelda
Modern God of War
The last of Us
Marvel's Spidermen

another retard who doesnt just make the threads he wants to see. you deserve every elden ring thread that you dont want to see.

main soulslikes
soullezzaki couldve ended it on ds2
yes its a worse game, but majula was the peak of scenery
ds1 greets u onto the unknown
ds2 gives u hope
all others failed to capture these feels

>BOTW
I've tried to play it on more than one occasion but I just can't find any appeal to it
It is super empty and boring and tendies praise it because....?

>ho
Zoomer detected.

you are the first person to bring up elden ring in this thread
>Thread about overhyped games and no one brings up Elden Ring
>Must be another Elden Ring thread
Take your meds

Git gud is a valid defence of Eternal when people are crying about the game being "too fast", about ammo, and about marauders. Detractors are literally at the point where they spend 99% of every Eternal thread talking about the STORY and how the game looks like an arcade VIDEO GAME, all because they hate video games so much that shitty vidya plot and realism is all they care about now.

Eternal has literally only one valid complaint to me, and thats the chainsaw animation having no cancel or rune to make it faster. Because its mandatory and used so frequency, it should be as fast as the crucible animation imo. In fact their animations should have been flipped with each other.

I dropped Eternal after two hours because it wasn't a shooter; it was some weird platformer / first person puzzle game.

Resident Evil 4.
I really enjoy the gameplay, but the constant QTE shit annoys the hell out of me. Thankfully, Mercs has none of that crap, and is just pure gameplay. RE5 Mercs is far superior to RE4 Mercs, but everyone shits on RE5 for the simplified inventory and campaign. Which is full of the same QTE shit the RE4 campaign was. Which tells me the people praising RE4 and shitting on RE5 care far more about the story and inventory management than the actual gameplay.
But if I ever point this out, I get the RE4 fans screaming about how I don't understand the greatest game of all time because OMG THAT CAMPAIGN!!!

I just don't dig the aesthetics man, they don't mesh well together.

>because it wasn't a shooter

Attached: 4chan moment.jpg (936x853, 193.05K)

None because I don't care what people label me as. If your shit sucks I'll tell you to your face. On the internet, behind pseudo anonymity. And I'll leave after so I don't have to read the mean replies.

Can't think of anything. Why would I come here if not to speak my mind honestly without reservations?