What are YOOOOOOOOOOOU playing?

What are YOOOOOOOOOOOU playing?

Attached: images (1).jpg (259x194, 7.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-esMB4PhJAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtube.com/watch?v=-esMB4PhJAs

Attached: higurashi-rena-ryuugu.gif (498x280, 3.28M)

SMITE

Attached: 1649122768229 (1).jpg (1396x1600, 656.17K)

MOOOOOOOOOOO

nothing, im eating

Attached: 1561008403502.webm (270x480, 2.11M)

My morning has been excellent
Trek to Yomi
Rogue Legacy 2
The Ascent
Journey (meh)

Attached: 1651768191929.png (640x427, 421.93K)

t

about to play euphoria

with my peepee

why are they so cute yet delicious bros

Attached: cow playing fetch.webm (540x540, 2.85M)

>browsing Any Forums while eating
Were you always this autistic?

What else are you supposed to do

Not him, but that's the only time I browse. You think I'm going to waste my actual free time on this site when I could be playing vidya?

Been cleaning up achievements in Metal Gear Rising, but some of those VR missions can get fucked

Elden Ring
Ys 9
Slay the Spire

I am reaading

Attached: Scene4M_Spoon_1.png (1280x720, 1.22M)

Enjoying the Multiversus Alpha build but also some Monster Hunter with some bros on the side. Need to get back to NEO TWEWY sometime.

Some people hold conservations with their significant others, coworkers, etc. Some people watch TV. Some people just eat in silence.

>You think I'm going to waste my actual free time on this site when I could be playing vidya?
Yes. Because you unironically browse this site in your free time but for some reason you're ashamed of that so you sit here and claim you only browse this place when you eat. Whatever makes you feel better about yourself autist.

Just beat the new optional route in Chrono Ark.
The mariachi wildweebwest theme it has kinda slaps ngl.

Attached: Duelist Godo.png (1581x737, 1.77M)

I want a cow GF so bad man.

I don't, because I'm a wagie. I am forced to value my free time as it is not infinite.

You're getting stuck up on the 'right' way to eat. Nice projection you autistic fucker lmao.

>Some people hold conservations with their significant others, coworkers, etc. Some people watch TV. Some people just eat in silence.
I eat at a different time than everyone else usually, and the others aren't really a better alternative than talking online, particularly the "do nothing" one
What's the problem

Attached: 1493588791819.jpg (136x112, 15.14K)

>cant hold a "conservation" with a coworker while you shitpost