Switch thread -----

Switch thread -----
What games have you enjoyed recently? What upcoming games are you eager to play?

Attached: 1653486522756.jpg (1400x933, 541.18K)

Been playing through Guacamelee which has been okay so far. It feels quite repetitive and I have no desire to backtrack to places that are now accessible to me.

Next up I'll be playing NEO The World Ends With You

Still waiting for either Ukraine or Russia to wipe themselves off the earth so we can get Advance Wars already

I’ve been playing Triangle Strategy for the past couple months and loving it. Looking forward to the Live A Live remake this summer.

BOTW and Oydssey, Playing them on PC because fuck buying shitty phone hardware from 2013

What's your favourite vegan dish? By the way are you vegan? How long have you been vegan for? It's so cool that you're vegan.

nothing because I've been playing on the deck

I'm actually cutting for the summer nigger. I have egg whites in the morning with a sweet potato, then it's nothing but chicken breast and or fish with squash/greens in the afternoon after gym. Going to corpus in July, enjoy your mom's basement with your manchild toy.

Been really enjoying Disgaea 6 for the number crunching autism

Someone's triggered lol

Should I buy Lite or OLED if I'll be playing it mostly on handheld mode? Lite is really tempting because it's cheap, but OLED seems better.

Best investment is an early model Switch that you can do piracy on and a 512gb microSD.
It'll save you many hundreds that you'd otherwise spend on games.

I'm still playing Kirby.
I thought it's gonna be a quick cash grab, but didn't expect it to be so well made.
Would recommend to everyone that have a switch and interested in kirby.

>What upcoming games are you eager to play
House of the Dead Remake, the new Pocky and Rocky game, that upcoming Turtles beat em up and a bunch of other stuff that I am forgetting at the moment.

Shin Megami Tranny V. I like the "open world" stuff, and I like it better than III & IV. I think I am getting tired of jrpgs though or need a break. These days I seem to get about 5ish hours in and get bored

The irony is that most vegans actually like switch

>House of the Dead Remake
I heard they fucked up that

13 Sentinels. Beat it over the weekend and have since been playing MH Rise on Steam.

I want to mamoru Miwako's smile

Attached: EiiSeT_U8AAHohS.jpg (712x1062, 127.03K)

You just have to adjust the aiming to your liking. It's fairly solid besides that

I like my Switch, but I only play multiplats and indies on it
The only Nintendo game I own is Paper Mario Origami King, but I haven't even opened the box still

And even then is not worth it, you have to buy a overpriced hardware and sd micro to play games that can be run on a PC emulator. The only viable reason is to homebrew and I guess this is too much complicated for the average neo Any Forums user.