DD2 It's Habbening

dragonsdogma.com/en-us/

What would you like to see from the sequel?

Attached: 1653380567853.jpg (1000x1000, 227.07K)

Other urls found in this thread:

news.capcomusa.com/2022/05/24/the-dragons-dogma-10th-anniversary-celebration-begins/
youtube.com/watch?v=n_J8QymYY1I&t=4s
twitter.com/TadayoshiMakino/status/1528932547689734144
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

DDO but singleplayer

Should we buy multiple copies of the game and place it in the tombs of fans who never got to play it?

Inb4 they just do a "remaster" (equivalent to a couple nexus mods)

character customization with transgender options

The DDON vocations
So many DDfags never got to experience how fun they were and it's a crime

Attached: sad sd.jpg (340x300, 22.59K)

>More fleshed out map
>Better warrior
>Better pawns
>More customization
Give me lion man

Attached: file.png (1000x1415, 1.41M)

news.capcomusa.com/2022/05/24/the-dragons-dogma-10th-anniversary-celebration-begins/
>We’re starting our celebration of the Dragon’s Dogma 10th Anniversary today with a new artwork and logo (see above!), and a fancy new website prepared just for this occasion. Stay tuned to the official channels on social media, including our freshly Arisen Instagram channel, as we’ll continue to take strolls down memory lane as we continue to celebrate this milestone year:

>>We're [[[[starting]]]] our celebration ... with a new artwork and logo ... and a fancy new website ...
>Stay tuned ... as we'll continue to take strolls down memory lane as we continue to celebrate this milestone year

so it sounds like they'll reveal other things, but some of those things will just be them saying "remember dark arisen? remember onlin- I mean, the anime? good times". my bets are on high end collector's merch, some crossover stuff (DD characters in gachas, DD stuff in MonHun etc) and then a tease at a sequel at the very end. we're definitely getting some "You Must Recover" tier updates, though.

Attached: file.png (1024x809, 645.63K)

It's ok, the DDON private server guys are making serious progress
youtube.com/watch?v=n_J8QymYY1I&t=4s
Official YT with links to files and setup guide.

Attached: quina-after-sundown.png (422x800, 424.11K)

We will be getting acrylic stands based on the anime and that will be it.

>Acrylic stand of not-jewtits

Attached: 1644914002262.gif (412x304, 2.59M)

DDON but released in the west

twitter.com/TadayoshiMakino/status/1528932547689734144
New arrangement of DD, DA and DDO themes for the anniversary

>In commemoration of the 10th anniversary of Dragon's Dogma, I made a new song that connects three works. It is officially approved by Capcom and is a visualization and limited delivery.

>Fans, staff,
>congratulations! Thanks.

>Tadayoshi Makino

Attached: tweet.png (595x759, 279.04K)

The only appeal of this game is using it to shit up Elden Ring and Souls threads. no one actually likes this janky trash game.

Probably. But if they're smart (lolcapcom) they'll make the sequel announcement and drop a remaster with some cut content to cash in on the buzz and people wanting to play the OG before the sequel drops.

Attached: DDDA 60.png (900x561, 714.54K)

#1 thing DD2 needs is more monster variety

Sexier outfits
Madeleine with bigger tits
Quina with bigger tits
Remove she-goat

>no Bitterblack Novelty Blind Boxes
>Ultra Rare Deluxe Mercedes, Jewtits etc chibi figures
>super common Fournival, Feste etc acyrllic stands

And fix the damage calculation and add random enemy placements

For everyone to finally shut the fuck about DDO, because I absolutely hated how it handled vocations, and the bow felt like shit to use. Also fuck MMOs in general, sick of them.

These japanese aniversery things are often just some little products like music compilations and a figure or two. Dont expect much

Fellow Arisens, do not reply to these kinds of posts. Shazam is afoot. See screencap.

Attached: DDDA 44.jpg (640x300, 49.09K)

Screencap.

Attached: 1653461530790.png (630x244, 24.46K)

Imaging all of the SOF videos of guys jacking off to acrylic Niggoat and Jewtits.

Get fucked, DDON was great and it not only objectively improved DD vocations it added fun new vocations too
For bows specifically elemental archer was the shit

Attached: faggotry.jpg (217x164, 10.07K)

discord trannoid subhumans like you will never be loved

Attached: discord trannies 2.png (582x185, 40.21K)

For aught purpose?

>and the bow felt like shit to use
user dragon's dogma online played exactly like dragon's dogma
using a bow was 1:1 with the original game

Attached: discord trannies 3.png (792x741, 104.03K)

Why discordtrannies hate dragons dogma?

>when the japanese company has an anniversary celebration and you get your hopes up when you know it'll be nothing

Attached: 1531864524006.png (587x621, 372.99K)

Attached: discord trannies 4.jpg (820x968, 295.63K)

Mental illness. Just like how their trannies, literal mental illlness.

Embittered aughtism I guess.

Attached: goblins-dragons-dogma.jpg (963x481, 30.28K)

I don't want Dragons Dogma 2 to have an open world.
Open world maps are always empty and boring and just a time wate of you spending minutes form going form point a to point b. it also takes up huge development and hardware power to create those empty boring open worlds that could be spent on making new enemies, new missions, new characters, new gameplay mechanics and new combat movies.
Instead Dragon's Dogma 2 should have a world map like Mount and Blade where your party travels through the world top down with random encounters and handcrafted dungeons and towns scattered around the world.
Character skills and the things you have equipd should also effect how you are able to traverse the world map. For example you can only travel a certain deistance per day but if you have horses or light equipment you can travel faster, you also need to eat and camp each day so if you don't reach a town in time you might get attacked over night or starve if you food runs out or if you have climbing gear equipped and are strong enough you can traverse mountains and save a lot of time (so food and potential nights getting attacked) but with the added danger of meeting unique monsters in the mountains.
Overall the way you skill your character should affect the game more outside of just combat. Have chose your own adventure type event while traveling like "your party gets attacked by a party of bandits. what will you do?" where your choices get impacted by the equipment you have bought and the skills you have. character creation should also be impacted by the way you skill your character.
Like skilling into strength automatically makes your character taller and more muscular, you get a chance to increase your characters knowledge if you increase your characters age but this in return will decrease your characters strength and dexterity stats or how skilling into charisma unlocks certain customization options to make your character look especially attractive or cute.

Just give them a Wakestone.

>literally just one weapon per vocation because it's easier to balance + some gay new classes straight out of a Korean MMO
No, YOU get fucked, which you did, because they shut it down.
I distinctly remember it feeling like a slingshot in comparison.

One way to ruin a game I suppose.