How much will my unopened DS collection be worth in the future?

how much will my unopened DS collection be worth in the future?

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-05-23 at 11.16.54 PM.png (2548x1320, 3.98M)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/rvLFEh7V18A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Nothing

About tree fiddy

a can of beans and you'll be grateful

Not enough to make it worth it. Nobody is going to want Luminous Arc 2 dude, and certainly not badly enough to pay significant dosh for it.

The Etrian Odyssey games have some value. Niche stuff like Luminous Arc 2 yea probably not much.

The valuable games on DS are stuff like Dragon Quest, Pokémon, and small print run titles like Salotorobo

Hahahahahahahahahahahah omfg are u serious

Attached: 39E72813-8347-4E51-BC31-4268770BAFE7.jpg (821x1002, 273.05K)

The DS doesn’t have that much high costing stuff. Here are the top valued games I own.

Attached: E25B8422-3171-40E0-9E4B-AF1628CB4336.jpg (1170x1704, 1.56M)

$0
roms exist, retard

This is a dumb comment when nes games have sold for 100s of thousands

>he thinks those sales were legitimate
oh no no no no no no no no no no

>dragon quest games are $100+
wtf did the smash bros cameo really fuck the market that badly???
i remember buying them for like ~$40 each back in 2018

Why are you here?

The ceiling for game collectors is about 100 USD for sealed niche games but only if they were also cult classics i.e something worth playing and not just any niche weeb game that had a limited print.

No rare game will ever sell for more than that.

Why is USA so shit for buying old games? I live in Spain and I can buy all those games for less than half the price. Same with PS2 games being crazy expensive in the US.

Niche stuff is often more valuable and sells well.

Attached: Untitled.png (1216x277, 119.97K)

Cause we are retards.

Attached: B515F672-6870-453B-ABD5-0DED81B2708D.jpg (1170x1678, 1.59M)

youtu.be/rvLFEh7V18A

Collectors are retarded pieces of shit and they must coolect at all costs. Fuck having a hobby, you will be priced out of it by normies who don't know any better and faggots with more money than sense.

that is laughably incorrect.
its very easy to see what rare games are selling and $100 is relatively low for open games let alone sealed.

insane two hack games are on this
the shittiest games ever made for ps2.
The ps4 collection MUST be released soon

2020 shenanigans made everything spike up

probably a lot when the nostalgia hits, and the even more in another decades when collectors hit

A lot user. Don't listen to these fuckin retards. Look on ebay

Someone gave me their old PS2 games and one of them was Rule of Rose, one of the rarest PS2 games. What a fucking idiot.

There are two types of collections, one collects everything and values their collection is “market value” the other just has all the games they bought and played thought out their life and values collection based on memories. One is better than the other.

Oh I also forgot the mention then obvious cocksuckers that drive prices up for profits and don't give a fuck about games or anything else to capitalize on normies getting in to older games and tcgs. These people deserve the rope.

>he doesn't know
DS carts die off even if you don't use them
flash memory gets corrupted if you don't power them on for many years
so your collection will be worth exactly $0 in the future

Depends on what you have. That copy of EO3 will likely still rise for a while (unopened is maybe 300 rn) but most of its gonna be worth nothing.