"Master" Sword

How does it feel knowing you'll be fixing this piece of shit yet again.

Attached: Brokensword.jpg (1280x720, 94.3K)

legendary piece of shit

Good.

Looking forward to it - if it ever gets released.

Attached: delay.jpg (1140x641, 34.81K)

Does Nintendo not learn from previous mistakes?

/thread

im not playing botw 2 so im good

same I can't wait to play it day 1 on pc

What do you mean? Do you think because there is a broken MS plot that all weapons in the game still break the same way they did in BotW?

Do you have a turd where your brain should be?

1. I think they'll break the same way regardless. I don't think the Zelda team is gonna scuff their formula with the ratings BOTW got.
2. Not what I'm saying.
It's looking like their planning some kind of reforge quest in the vain of WW or BOTW master trials. Its already a boring, spent concept, but I forsee this one being more tedious.

>1. I think they'll break the same way regardless.
You may think that and it may be true but that screenshot of the MS has nothing to do with that
>Its already a boring, spent concept, but I forsee this one being more tedious.
How do you realize that you shouldn't change a working system and demanding changing one in the same post?

I'm not sure if your reading comprehension is literally this bad, of if you're trying to waste my time.
At no point did I suggest that because the master sword is broken, the rest of the weapons will still break the same way. I said that I believe they still will in a reply to your post. I then immediately corrected you by saying, "not what I said"
I also don't agree with them keeping the weapon durability the same, I just highly believe that's what they WILL DO because BOTW got good ratings and nintendo likes money. Go back to school.

Attached: Brainletpit.png (1416x1600, 605.03K)

I don't mind as long as the game is good, I was just replaying Skyward Sword and the beginning is too fucking long and boring.

I've tried Skyward Sword 3 times and have never made it to the 2nd dungeon. There's a lot of empty space and yeah, it's a pretty boring start.

They literally dipped this shit in gold in the third game and it became a dozen times more powerful
Default Master Sword is a nu-zelda sham

If it has to fucking recharge again like the first game I'll be seething

>game not even fully revealed yet and Any Forums trannies are already having meltdowns over it
this game is going to completely destroy this shithole, it's going to be hilarious

I hope it's good, but I'd like some more fucking news. We know next to nothing.

Why does it have to be master sword?
Why not master hammer?

june direct for the full reveal trailer, berieve

Yeah that and Silksong, and probably Elder Scrolls 6 too.

and the switch pro

Attached: 1620834685821.jpg (600x990, 249.5K)

and my axe

Wish I had the pic with the whole antisemitism in Zelda theory.

Attached: zelda-nazi.gif (1280x1056, 70.8K)