Shadowman:

Shadowman:
>all of the protagonist cast are black
>only good white man is deformed and a skeleton snake in the afterlife
>all other white men are serial killers and the devil
NOT POLITICAL

Deathloop:
>only one good black guy
>all the bad guys are multiracial with the primary bad person being a black woman
POLITICAL POZZED TRASH

Explain yourselves Any Forums.

Attached: shadowman.jpg (830x535, 379.38K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ghSuER5Sgh0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Race hustlers ruined all multicultural shit by insisting people *should do X*

Times were different
Also this game is pretty niche. There were better games in this segment back then.

SPBP

>only good white man is a skeleton snake
The Irish aren’t white.

One was made at a time when pandering wasn't the norm.
Shadowman was 100% authentic and not "look at how woke and not racist we are!" bullshit.

/thread

Shadow Man was a kickass game and devs back then just made games out of passion. The motives were a lot different. Also the game is based on a comic book anyway.

Shadow man is an old game based on a comic

user, you have to hunt down and kill:
>white supremacist vietnam veteran who spouts racist shit at your man before you kill him
>incel obsessed with his mum and killing bitches
>a german doctor who uses actual nazi imagery

Acclaim had some good games...this and Turok I guess. Any others?

Michael LeRoi is a cool protagonist while Niggerloop Guy is a faggot, case closed

>game with Voodoo as a central theme has blacks in it
NO
CAN'T BE

Acclaim bought the rights to the comic series and completely changed it to fit with the plans they had for the game. The old Shadowman was nothing like the one they basically created.

Attached: Shadowman_issue_1_comic_book_cover_by_Valiant_Comics.jpg (250x384, 37.96K)

this game scared the shit out of me as a kid because of how dark everything was
and I mean how literally black the levels were; my TV may also have had fucked up brightness settings. also had it on n64

just being black ain't political, but modern diversity bullshit is fucking cancer.

Extreme G. Fucking great games.
Burnout 1&2

And even with all that it still managed to feel authentic and wasn't dripping with irony, it all fit perfectly within the atmosphere of the game.

It is very hard for nostalgiafags to admit the political propaganda was always snuck into things they liked from their childhood and was still against whites in general. The correct answer to this is that it wasn't ok then, and it is certainly not ok now.

Ah yeah I played xtreme G 1 & 2. 2 was much better than the first one. Burnout 2 was great too

Soundtrack was great too.
youtube.com/watch?v=ghSuER5Sgh0

No, the correct answer is you didn't give a shit then and you shouldn't give a shit now, nor would you if shitposters with an agenda hadn't been telling you to be scared 24/7.

>massive leftist wave made everything about race consciousness
>white gamers suddenly get conscious about it themselves

>surpraised pikatchu blackface.jpeg

It was a game about going to hell to fight undead serial killers with the world's most annoying sounding ghost gun user, I don't think it was that deep.

Attached: that's fuckin gay.jpg (224x225, 11.54K)

You're not conscious of anything, you're manipulated daily

>people here haven't been playing the Remastered version
They've been adding TONS of cut content to this new version over time

Attached: shadowman restored location.jpg (1920x1080, 332.29K)

Wow
Look at this totally-independent-freethinker™

There was a time before "obsession with politics" was half of the American population's defining personality trait.