God I love this game so fucking much

WHERE THE FUCK IS THE SEQUEL?

WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?

15th century bohemia

OP, the thing is...
You goddamn right.

i wish rdr2 was as good as kcd.

>tfw you know henry is selling stolen goods but serves under lord radzig

Attached: henryishere.png (1908x805, 1.74M)

They're making it. It may not be officially announced, but the studio head has been pretty obvious about it on his livestreams.
Also they are possibly making their own version of cryengine or moving to another engine completely.

me too. Imagine if RDR2 mission actually made you feel like you accomplished something instead of rushing to finish it

This was the only game that gave me nostalgia for time period I didn't live in.

God I already miss medieval Bohemia and I've beaten the game like few months ago.
Soon, hopefuly

If it ever comes out it's gonna be the one game I upgrade my PC for. The last one was MGSV. God I hope it's good...

>Stumble upon quest that unlocks town-building mechanic semi-early in the game.
>Ignore because I have no money.
>Get locked out because I neglected to pay.

Only real gripe I had.

He should have been gay

this and underrail, anything I'm missing?

I never played the DLC, but losing quests before I even get to them due to unseen arbitrary time constraints is the worst part about the game

>best rpg
>forced to lose the first boss fight because he has infinite health instead of just a cutscene.
kys nigger.

>forced to lose the first boss fight because he has infinite health
>he actually lost to the first boss
I've heard of retards like you, but the first boss was so simple.

>Role plays the role of Henry, Son of a Blacksmith and local womanizer
>Complains when he's not a knight who can solo a bandit leader after he's been wounded by arrows not two days prior

Attached: 376.png (1114x720, 347.09K)

it's a really rough diamond but goddamn it has so much soul, the quest with the drunkard priest was so funny

The devs apparently started working on KCD in 2012 and the kickstarter was in 2014 (the release was in 2018), so long dev times are standard for them I guess. I seriously doubt that we're not getting a sequel though, the first game was both planned as being part of a series and did well financially

children have the desire to win in every aspect of their lives and will cry about the experience if it does not go to plan

Surely you meant Skyrim