Apologize, Tabata haters!

Apologize, Tabata haters!

Attached: Untitled.png (594x676, 62.29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

soranews24.com/2021/06/24/ffxv-director-hajime-tabata-talks-leaving-square-enix-to-make-the-first-paralympic-game-【interview】/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Nice

Cool. XV wasn't great, but it can't have been easy trying to wipe up Nomura's mess. Looking forward to seeing what comes of this.

frick off chud, this is nomuraxisters board

Snoy poz + Hackbata

What could possibly go wrong?

>guy who got bounced from a company for overspending and underdelivering gets picked up by Sony for an 'exclusive' that will probly also go over budget and underdeliver
Is it going to be about carrying boxes too, or is that too on the nose?

YOSHITRANNY AND XIV TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

I REPEAT

YOSHITRANNY AND XIV TRANNIES ON SUICIDE WATCH

It won't be worth it, mark my words.

soranews24.com/2021/06/24/ffxv-director-hajime-tabata-talks-leaving-square-enix-to-make-the-first-paralympic-game-【interview】/

>One way of evolving was to bring a talented staff of young women on board, such as Assistant Producer Eri Monta and Art Director Harumi Ishizaki.
>In addition to veteran game designers working at JP Games, these new recruits, some from industries outside of gaming, can bring original ideas and energy to the art.

Can't find the original article anymore and I'm too tired to look.
BUt he went on about praising women and how they bring new wind into the sails lol
Never heard that one before. How can anybody have faith in this dude after ff15. I didnt even really understand the story it was so bad.

Attached: Screenshot_20220525_224028.png (1269x935, 993.27K)

At least japanese women are more reliable than white ones these days

>Trusting Tabata
Sony can't stop fucking itself over for even a week

Forget XV and Tabata. Look at any Japanese developer that left a big company and went out to go it alone or even with a small group. Rarely have they found success and those that do have ended back with a big company. Video games isn't a place to go indie if you wanna be a "AAA" game developer.

>tricking sony into bankrolling your game because you worked on a big franchise

where have i seen this happen before???

Attached: EGS_DeathStrandingDirectorsCut_KOJIMAPRODUCTIONS_S3_2560x1440-fe4e51f1801fba36e452aa3466625789[1].jpg (2560x1440, 953.88K)

>oopsleaks
lol this isn't even an official source. Just some twitter literal who

> kill japan studio and studio liverpool
> fund and buy all kinds of failure for more than 100 billion
truly Sony is lead by retards. They must be part of some globohomo agenda otherwise I don't understand how any CEO could make so many stupid decisions and still not get the boot.

>ps console exclusive
at least it'll be on PC, could have been a death sentence otherwise.

No

Attached: 49EE8135-1CBC-49F8-9450-7D099158502D.jpg (444x221, 67.66K)

Sony's rooting through SE's trash pile now? Are they going to fund Yuji Naka's next game? What a bunch of clowns.

>tricking
Death Stranding is one of the best games to come out in the last 10 years

>more censorship and woke shit forced by sony
and all the interest is gone

>death stranding
>good
at this point reddit has a better taste in video games then this place
you fags will suck the dick of every dog turd as long as it has a Japanese guy attached to it that 20 years ago made a game that you played as a child.

>killed square by making the biggest flop of all time
>going to kill sony now

I'll wait to see if the game is good before I apologize.

I am expecting 2 things from this game:
1. The game to be casual as fuck
2. The main character dying at the end