Aaaaaand that's it, I'm done

Aaaaaand that's it, I'm done
Been playing these games since the nano second das was on pc,finished them all countless times each, and Malenia and Midir are the only boss I simply can't do anything about.

That's it, gg FROM you won

Attached: l-intro-1650500441.jpg (1600x900, 196.16K)

cmon son. you're smarter and more skilled than a program, and if you're not you've got bigger things to worry about than vidya. you're only a loser when you give up.

OP = faggot nano desu

Attached: rika.png (235x313, 115.49K)

LMAO bro jst summon memec an us bled nad frest and dudge her th weay we leatnt how to by tesign with CE bucase denrs no way to dio it nrmlally ths bos eASY just lok at ds yt duee killd her in 4 HITS!!!!!

Skill issue

>throw jar
>RoB
>mimic tear
>night and flame
>BH step
>parry
>summon

>still can't beat it
kek what a shitter

What’s wrong? Have you tried summoning let me solo her yet? He hits procs like a mad lad.

Good job, stop spaming this shit, gtfo and kys please.

Midir is easy but difficult on ng+
That girl I haven’t fought her yet but mohg already is giving me trouble so I expect her to be bad too

filtered

Just keep dying until the AI lets you win - The Game

Attached: 1653070372955.jpg (925x719, 98.92K)

Frost pots are your friend against her

You can't give up now user. That boss can kill you hundreds of times, but you only have to win once.
That's the deal, they get all that bullshit and can spin around like a beyblade, but you can keep at it so long as you don't give up. Don't summon or cheese though, you'll only feel empty.

Lmsh needs to be summoned to beat her

filtered kek

No idea what most of these things mean
I have been using radahn swords for ages. I'm lvl 110, mogged elden beast yesterday. If I don't beat her soon I'm going ng+, fuck it

You'll never be a real gamer.

if you can beat the other souls games you can beat malenia. she's nothing fundamentally different

>beat the game
>doesn't know 90% of the mechanics
KEK absolute shitter

>radahn swords
Well, there's your answer. Malenia is canonically the paper to Radahn's rock. Rot destroys radahn, Malenia's katana destroys Radahn's shitty greatswords.

lmao this nigga can't roll through attacks and press r1 with a fast weapon lol

I'm way too old and busy to get invested in games like I used to, I played it like it was das1/2/3/BB. No summons, no idea how the physics flask works, never used items, never crafted, never parried, picked the mediallions that have a cool image, never used ashes of war, never used consumables, just grabbed a weapon and went rolls and r1.
If it wasn't for her one shot blade flurry attack I wouldn't even get hit

just pick the best shield you can carry and block the first flurry of slashes then try to dodge the rest, she will regenerate a bit of health but its better than getting killed

You can beat the game rolls and r1 only but its certainly more difficult, especially if you're using regular weapons and not dual wielding stuff or using spells. Ashes can make a difference but from experience they're usually useless or busted against bosses, which is a shame.

It's possible to dodge her waterfowl attack, but requires incredibly precise timing and basically requires a guide. The best approach to keep speed in the fight is to use a shield with enough guard and block the first flurry, then roll through the second and third (for the third, you need to roll twice as she times it to where if you roll in the same direction twice she catches you). The HP she gets from a blocked first flurry is minimal.

Good luck. In the second phase, a neat trick I found is to run towards her and then do a quick turn, transitioning into a running attack, to bait out and punish her hyperarmor kick immediately once it ends. Don't spam R1 against her, one or two solid hits is better then eating a kick since she'll gain a lot of HP back from it. As for the rest of her phase 2 its pretty easy, the clone move is weird at first but you can outrun most of the early ones and roll a few + once you learn the timing and roll directions its easy.

>das was on pc
Is this the moment the games and their community went to absolute shit?

At least you did better than me user. I got filtered by the locked 60fps.

This is bait right?