If our planet always spins around itself why do we see the same stars at the same place every night?

If our planet always spins around itself why do we see the same stars at the same place every night?

Attached: 1652119203837.jpg (758x974, 121.7K)

because video games

Lol.

stop asking questions you dumb chud
trust the science

The patterns of stars in the sky stay the same, although they appear to move across the sky nightly. In a single location, the same stars or constellations are not seen nightly but instead seasonally. As the Earth revolves around the Sun, a variety of stars are visible because of the Earth's location in its orbit.

Attached: 23523523.png (200x198, 17.49K)

I kneel, Flat-dono

its all videogames fault.

>spin 360 degrees
>end up looking at the same place you were looking at when you started
Wow????

Attached: 1653284034067.gif (400x331, 1.74M)

>rocks spinning in the sky is an extremely complex concept to grasp

what about the orbit around the sun tho

>>rocks spinning in the sky is an extremely complex concept to grasp

Attached: 6559 - clothes glasses hat smile sock soyjak stubble variant_wholesome_soyjak.png (1448x1365, 532.46K)

I'm worried legit flat earthers are going to start spamming this shit hole if post like this continue but now I realize it would probably be an improvement from the usual retards.

What about it? Do you have any idea how far away the stars are?

They already do.

They are noy stars. They are machine satellites used to guide and coerce the goyim. Bright lights every night. Must be?....

What are summer/winter consteallations?

Its just well poisoning leaking from Any Forums and /x/

Would you see a different set of stars if you looked at them during the day time during a solar eclipse for example?

Flat earth shit is a propaganda op for discrediting any dissidents by saturating their discussion by complete bullshit
>What to do about corruption in government or finance, which are obviously ongoing, here are my proofs
>You see, this is...
>HEY GUYS HEY
>I'M YOUR FELLOW CONSPIRACY THEORIST
>DO YOU KNOW THAT EARTH IS FLAT
>NASA CONSISTS OF FREEMASONS WHO HIDE IT TO UNDERMINE YOUR FAITH IN BRONZE AGE JEWISH RELIGION
>BY THE WAY ALL GOVERNMENT CONSISTS OF LIZARDS IN HUMAN SUITS
When discourse is saturated by shit like this, it's harder to properly participate in it, and dissidents are discredited in eyes of normalfags as freaks who believe weird shit.
>You do not trust our best friends the government officials and mass media anchors? That means you believe in flat earth and reptilians, schizo!

Because of me.
I'm willing the stars into those positions because I like looking at them.

>walk around my house
>can still see the same mountains
wtf bro

Video games

Attached: unknown-2.png (1172x1279, 1.15M)

small indie company, couldn't afford any more skyboxes other than night and day

Moreover, they did it for free. Can you imagine that?

Attached: 1628802245815.png (1045x255, 30.75K)