Is it true that people with aphantasia are less likely to enjoy creative games like Minecraft or Breath of the Wild?

Is it true that people with aphantasia are less likely to enjoy creative games like Minecraft or Breath of the Wild?

Attached: Life with Aphantasia.jpg (1600x1066, 152.34K)

aphantasia isn't a thing, only attention seeking retards pretend it is
if it existed, these people couldn't draw anything

>That pic
Is it the whole "imagine an apple and you'll totally see an actual apple and if you don't you are a npc" debacle again?

That picture is asking for an edit.

Is it true people who make off-topic bait threads on Any Forums are unable to function in society?

i cant draw anything

I can vividly imagine link fucking mipha raw on top of the castle while Zelda gets raped by moblins, calamari ganon uses an organ as an onahole and urbosa Amazon presses revali while surfing in the desert.
Do I have aphantasia?

Like this?

Attached: 1653484609971.jpg (1600x871, 254.14K)

If you have aphantasia how did you draw the other guys imagining a rainbow
Were you looking at a rainbow for reference the entire time?

that but with boobs

All the big artists trace/copy references

no, you have cancer

edgy

You can draw a circle retard

its real

Thank god

I've never been good at building in Minecraft but have a vivid imagination. I can't accurately apply/translate my imagination into what I want to make.

Attached: 1457640302642.jpg (1000x1000, 385.3K)

based

>I've never been good at building in Minecraft

Attached: 1634318828494.jpg (650x353, 30.96K)

I also think is just a bunch a lot of retards that take the whole "movie in your head" too literal, but since no one can really prove what's going on we well have to deal.

>aphantasia
being a coomer can cause this

its really a time saver sometimes. they dont see the fish in the river

I hate any game that prominently features base-building because I lack creativity, not because of whatever meme condition that is

Somewhere~~~
Over the rainbow~~~
Way up high~~~

I think people just don't understand what it is. People who say they see things just as clearly as if they have their eyes open are lying. Yeah, you can make it look pretty realistic, but it's like you're seeing it through the darkness with your mind's eye. It's really hard to explain

Not when you coom to your imagination.

Everyone instinctively understand how it's supposed to work from a very young age. And that understanding isn't some dark secret, it's everywhere in our culture.
Comics and cartoons where characters have images in their thought clouds. Common phrases like "picture this". The word imagination itself having origins in IMAGE.
There are no misunderstandings here.