Prove him wrong

You fucking can't!

Attached: 2 swords.png (640x480, 299.13K)

No, because humans have only one dominant hand. You can’t hit as hard with your non-dominant hand, therefor, you would do less damage with your weaker hand.

>if I bake this pizza at 200°C for 14 minutes it'll be done
>then baking the pizza at 400°C for 7 minutes will be enough!

fpbp

>14 minutes
>7 minutes
I don't understand microwave time, can you convert that?

unironically yes
the difference between outside and exact center will be 2x different also.

that's correct.

So if I leave the pizza at 25°C room temperature it will cook itself after 112 minutes?

Wait. Wait wait wait wait wait
This is obviously the best game in the seires, Tales of Symphonia. Lloyd may be stupid sometimes, but this was legit good question.
This game was made/published by Namco, the same company who published Souls games.

Is Llyod actually responsible for DS2 powerstancing??

Wrong. Some of us are omnidextrous.

God I wish the costumes weren't connected to titles in the remaster. Getting all these cool costumes for owning the other games only for them completely killing your character is such a shame.

Attached: 2.jpg (1280x720, 90.32K)

Yes

Ambidextrous, you retard. Or do you have more than two hands?

HE GETS 2 SWORDS.

Attached: 215.jpg (505x490, 32.34K)

No because that isn't cooking temperature.

No one can prove Lloyd wrong. He operates on his own logic entirely.

Attached: 1624138946701.png (856x583, 500.35K)

no, it would stop "cooking" at 25 degrees

Sounds lógica to me

Attached: two scoops.png (1920x1080, 1.05M)

>he doesn't know

Attached: Screenshot 2022-05-25 at 15-10-27 animegirls.jpg (JPEG-Grafik 1200 × 675 Pixel).png (596x675, 630.11K)

do you have the Tales version of the spicy keychain meme?

Was Lloyd the game designer for Elden Ring?

In an actual fight you keep a sideways stance with your weapon or protective sidearm essentially between you and the opponent. This is why all off-hand weapons are used for parrying, they're essentially held and wielded more like a buckler. If you're holding one weapon, you stand so that the sword is doubling as both, a length of steel between you and your opponent.

If you're trying to attack with two swords at once that just means you have to step in close with your body nearer the opponent, which means you essentially give them free reign to poke at you from a distance without presenting a target.

no because your left hand is weaker than your right hand unless you're ambivalent.

>Dementiaman regularly gets 2 scoops of ice cream
>"200% Wholesome Chungus based presidenterino"
>Orange man gets 2 scoops of ice cream
>"NOOOOOOOOOOOOO YOU'RE NOT ALLOWED TO DO THAT YOU'RE A SELFISH BIGOT THINK OF ALL THE COLORED PEOPLE OF COLOR WHO CAN ONLY AFFORD ONCE SCOOP!!!"

fuck 'em. i've seen pictures of nogs paying for lobster and steaks with ebt cards.

>unless you're ambivalent
user, ambivalent means 'doesn't fucking care'. You're thinking ambidextrous. And even then ambidexterity doesn't matter because the reason we fight with one weapon is to present as little to ourselves to the opponent as possible.

Attached: boh.jpg (500x308, 36.97K)

REMINDER LLOYD GOT 25 OUT OF 400 IN A TEST

Yes, up to 25c.

>unless you're ambivalent.
Dumbest thing I've read all year.

Attached: laughing jims.jpg (2048x1139, 189.3K)

Lloyd invented dual wielding in all games and history.

yes

I love this scene.

Dual wielding is less practical than simply using a two-handed weapon like a pike or a halberd

In real life sure but in anime it just doubles combat power regardless.

I can use a sword in both hands the same because I'm amorous.

Assuming it's more of a street fight and not a battlefield, one sword would literally be more practical than two.

i can quad wield because i'm bobobo-bo bo-bobo