There's no good new games to play

There's no good new games to play

Attached: Papa Bored.jpg (1280x720, 93.13K)

That's I emulate old games or play vr games

Play old games then retard.

Japs never run out of new games to play since they often get amnesia.

play the rushdown revolt beta

Maybe its time to move on and dedicate yourself to another hobby if you feel that way

Attached: EdtdrE5XgAYeuVC.jpg (680x383, 38.98K)

Get Infernax, Turbo Overkill, Ultrakill, DUSK, and play at your heart's content slaying the unholy. If you want games that last a long time get Ring of Pain, Slay the Spire, or Noita (but you have to get all the pillars).

Play an ancient game from back when games still had sovl. Play EverQuest or DragonRealms.

I'm playing Ninja Gaiden Ligma Balls 2 on hard.After that i'll start very hard and after that i'll install the NGS2 Black mod for master ninja.

gaming is the only thing distracting me from suicide

gaming is dead

Attached: 2022.jpg (2700x2990, 1.4M)

Just play Caravan Stories on PS4...shame the Overlord characters cost a fucking fortune. I kept rolling on Albedo until I unlocked her...via the 10 anima per box.

Attached: Paid Gems.jpg (1040x260, 177.77K)

>Hehe boobies
>His artificial academy slut becomes real
>U-u-uhm it-it's not what I m-meant s-sorry (I need to prove myself as a good father figure)
>(Instantly acts as an absent father figure)
Are japanese salarymen missing a few chromosomes? Liches are supposed to be big brains but this guy has negative WIS.

INT =/= WIS
Liches aren't very wise, or otherwise they would have found immortality in a different way (Clones, for instance).

New volume when??

I haven’t kept up with overlord in about 2 years. I thought it was unofficially over/cancelled.

It's a real fucking shame WB Games wasn't sold off when it was originally supposed to be. Capeshit will continue to poison the company.

Have you considered trying tabletop games?

play old games, there's plenty of good ones, you shouldn't reasonably run out unless you're constantly playing games specifically to complete them

start drawing the most absurd shit

Build Gundam.

Attached: rx-79-g.jpg (1036x1500, 217.8K)