Tfw 30+

>tfw 30+
>tfw trying to compete against zoomer reflexes in csgo and dota

Attached: 1622847563361.jpg (645x1260, 85.73K)

k

>tfw 30+
>tfw rich as fuck
>my richfag equipment makes the difference for my slow reflexes

>be 30+
>still shit on all of the highschool/college kiddies in TF2
>only guys that can go toe to toe with me are mid 20s life dropouts and fellow 30 year old boomers
I'm not sure how I will cope once I hit 50 though

Attached: 1651496977105.jpg (400x400, 21.17K)

Shroud still destroys everyone online. Just get good bro. No excuses.

Some of the best fighting game players are 40 year olds, you just suck

My reflexes are better than ever

>zoomer reflexes
How do you not get good after all that time playing ?

Yeah, it's a mystery how he does it too. Guess he's just that good

Attached: shroud.webm (1068x950, 2.98M)

I had the same issue with Warband MP, but with some training and using your other pros (like cool, planing or whatnot) I eventually turned into solid 6/10 beast

>he fell for the family meme
You lose reflexes because all you do is work 8 hours a day, commute, eat and watch some trash media. Not because 30 is old.

I think you'll be more than fine if you keep skills honed.
I suppose we'll be one of those outlying dots all the way down.
Keep in mind some CS pros took reaction test times on their streams, and even the arguably best players in the game at the time had average (230ms) reactions at the ripe age of 25

Attached: 1630680838826.png (905x1037, 522.41K)

Cmon user, everyone in the CSGO esport scene uses cheats. Shroud was just doing that to stay relevant in that cutthroat industry. Outside of the esport hacking scene he's still very talented.

I don't even compete against the AI reflexes anymore. I almost exclusively play turn-based games nowadays

These CSGO pros have access to the best gaming equipment, user...

Attached: gaming_chair.webm (1280x720, 356.03K)

>tfw 30+
>doing fantastic in the few online crap I play
Work out everyday and cut sugar out of your died and you will outperform any fat zoomer.

Attached: 1647380507122.png (1596x1956, 626.93K)

>CSGO
By reflexes, you mean memory hacks. Literally don't understand how people still play that game.

Zoomer reflexes are a lie. The only advantage kids have is more free time to memorize maps etc.

>reflexes
>dota
You don't need good reaction times in mobas except in extreme edge cases. Mobas are predictable slogs

Fighting for lasthits is pretty adhd thing.

>tfw barely a year from 30
>constantly eat sweets and trash food but not enough to get fat, never work out either
>still consistently top score whenever I tryhard online
living healthy is a meme. Just don't live fat.

>He thinks his reflexes dull before 70-80 when neurodegeneration sets in
>He thinks CSGO is a game about reflexes and not refresh rate+ping
just live next to the server and get a 240hz monitor retard lol

>playing online games
your loss faggot

Nah, you don't need good reactions for last hitting wars either. It's almost entirely prediction, knowing how fast the creep will die and when you have a window to hit it. It's just that last hit fighting is such an insufferably tedious and boring part of MOBAs that it's very easy to lose focus, because your brain wants to do literally anything else. In that regard zoomers will naturally outperform you because they're tasteless zoomies who don't have anything better to do.
It's why I usually never played the role of lane farmer in mobashit, and if I did I always played in a way that bullied my enemies out of the lane entirely so I wouldn't need to fight for last hits.

just play cs 1.6 with other boomers, the game is smooth especially zombie mods
t. 27yo boomer