Have you ever had any negative experiences with vidya tech support?

Have you ever had any negative experiences with vidya tech support?

Attached: 29670F16-C714-4015-8CAA-7D839EBB3787.jpg (750x906, 195.24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

wowhead.com/quest=25280/the-shrine-reclaimed#comments
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

you are better asking if i ever had any positive experiences with support

Kill yourself braindead itoddler.

They not fixing bugs, that i keep sending them.

No, because i hardly trust them

I purposefully treat any support staff like subhuman garbage. Sometimes I specifically call Comcast support when I'm mad so I can freely treat someone like absolute shit.

If you work in a call center I would advise you to kill yourself.

god damn that's a small ass dick.

Attached: die.gif (112x112, 5.64K)

I couldn't get back to Karkland.

Spotted the call center worker.
Time to pick up the phone again, Pajeet.

You expect them to work at night?

But yeah, I got one on WoW during BfA
A quest was bugged, I went on wowhead to see what people said about this, it was an issue since Cataclysm, they said to contact a GM
( wowhead.com/quest=25280/the-shrine-reclaimed#comments )
So I did, after 24h I got an automated response telling me to check what to do on wowhead.

Attached: 1588613486350.jpg (500x500, 138.37K)

He can't answer because he's a cringe faggot

You will get the Karkand sir

Only blizzard, who told me that they were blacklisting my key from battle.net verification after there was a widespread authentication error, and I wouldn't send them my ID to prove I existed and matched the ID on my battle.net account (This was a lie, by the way, that wasn't a thing when I made my account)

Do the needful, sir.
Pick up the phone so I can yell at you :)
Fucking dumbass Patel ass bitch lol

That's how support works, if you don't respond after a few minutes you get dropped. They need to keep answering chats, not waiting around for your slow ass.

thank you for your input sir, that will be $69.99 on your next phone bill, have a nice day

EA costumer service is on a complete another level. The things I saw after my account got banned and I searched similar cases was absolutely madness. I had muggings more respectful than my interactions with their representatives.

YOU WILL SURLY GET THE KARKLAND

When I lived in Japan, there was a 7-11 on my way to work.
One day, a coworker stopped me in the parking lot, and said she had a conversation with a clerk there. The clerk told her I was the most polite customer they had.
After that day, every so often they'd give me freebies sometimes when I went in. Just for being nice, I guess.
Anyway, keep being an asshole for no reason.

Attached: _20190801_172543.jpg (2471x4312, 1.65M)

Did a call center worker kill your dog or something?

Retailoids are like gods compared to call center roaches

Some people are just born to be cunts.

Sir.

The needful.

Lol

A family member got me a game on Bethesda Net, and Bethesda Net wouldn't launch on my computer.
I ended up needing to fix it my self by upgrading to Windows 10 in the hope it would shake my system up enough that whatever caused it would fix it. It ended up working.

You should do this for call centers that actively call people, not fucking tech support. Unless they have an accent, then go nuts king.